S class men's haircut?

Can my husband get a haircut on Equinox and Reflection, please? I normally cut his hair, well, what there is of it, but don't want to take the clippers on our 3 week B2B cruises.

Yes for sure.   I have had mine cut many times and have to say some of the best cuts I have ever had.

There was a recent thread on this and prices quoted at $35 plus 6.30 Service.     They also offer a 25% discount on port days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

An ‘S Class’ haircut??? I’d much rather have an ‘A Class’ haircut!!

OK, but I bet, especially if you cut ‘what there is of it’ that he can get by on a B2B getting one just prior. That’s what I’ve done, but of course, all 8 of my hairs aren’t that big on growing, except out of my ears and nose!

den

Den

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

My husband has been charged as little as $25 plus service charge and up to $40 plus service charge for a buzz with clippers. The hair dressers have a lot of autonomy on pricing.

Edited by cruzzzinma

At some point in aging I had developed some annoying problems. Besides losing my hair my head started sucking it in and pushing it out my ears and nose. Removal was not included in the hair cut service onboard the ship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, weregoingcruising said:

At some point in aging I had developed some annoying problems. Besides losing my hair my head started sucking it in and pushing it out my ears and nose. Removal was not included in the hair cut service onboard the ship.

... 🙂 ... It is amazing how men's hair likes to push out the ears and nose! ... I have long hair and only need a trim about every 6 weeks ... usually no problem on a cruise but my wife has trimmed it on occasion while cruising ... better job than a stylist!

I was concerned reading the thread title: Am I supposed to cut my hair differently on S class ships than I do on M class?

Fortunately, it was just another example of my native-English-speaking confusion over my own language.

• Haha 1