Things to do in Sitka, Juneau & Ketchikan for the mobility impaired?

Buckimion

While I can take a handful of steps such as boarding a bus, I am pretty much confined to a wheelchair / mobility scooter. What sightseeing options do I have? (Carnival Miracle, June 2022) I'm hoping to take the Mt. Roberts tram and I know the Saxman Village/lumberjack & 'Deadliest Catch' tour show are billed as HC accessible (none of which are very high on my wish list), but I really can't find any information on other things to do. FWIW, a small travel scooter is my go-to transportation, but I'm not dismissing the thought of renting a manual wheelchair for the places where the scooter can't go.

3 hours ago, Buckimion said:

While I can take a handful of steps such as boarding a bus, I am pretty much confined to a wheelchair / mobility scooter. What sightseeing options do I have? (Carnival Miracle, June 2022) I'm hoping to take the Mt. Roberts tram and I know the Saxman Village/lumberjack & 'Deadliest Catch' tour show are billed as HC accessible (none of which are very high on my wish list), but I really can't find any information on other things to do. FWIW, a small travel scooter is my go-to transportation, but I'm not dismissing the thought of renting a manual wheelchair for the places where the scooter can't go.

I have been on the Deadliest Catch execution four times and it is drive to/drive on (remain on the scooter if you wish) in Ketchikan.   Watching all of the eagles swooping down is awesom.  It is also a good town for just riding around with many stores accessubke.

Whale watching in Juneau with Allen Marine is another drive on as i Mt Roberts. 

Sitka has otter tour that should be drive on as well since it is a bigger boat but there is lots see on a scooter downtown.  The artisan popcorn outside of the Visitor Center is delicious.

The train ride in Skagway is accessible.

Whale watching through Allen Marine/ship's tour is also accessible in Juneau. Mendenhall is partially accessible.