Need Help with Room Location

awinte2

We will be sailing next year (hopefully) on the Enchanted Princess, Aloha deck Stateroom A204 and A203.  Looking at deck plans there is a white block ahead of us that I am assuming is something for the crew.  Does anyone know what that is.  Also our cruise friends are in A203 and do they have to walk all the way down to the elevators and around to get back to our room.  Could not get a room beside us.  I think the Enchanted deckplans are similar to sister ships if anyone has been in these rooms.

Tried getting a hold of Princess to ask and gave up waiting and thought this may be the fastest way to find out.

Thankyou for any insight to this you can give.

I believe you are correct about the crew area next to you. As for getting from one cabin to the other, I see 2 options, the first is as you stated, walking around toward the aft to the first set of elevators. The second, which looks a little shorter is to walk toward the forward and cut across by A101/102.

The shorter route walking forward involves walking past 18 cabins and across the ship whereas the longer route involves walking past 30 cabins and across the ship.  I think the forward option identified by mjmalino is significantly shorter but you may have to open  wo fire doors.

Regards John

Is there a closer cabin available now? Your TA or Princess will usually switch you to a same category/same price cabin if you ask. I have done it several times when a location I wanted opened up.

I think you will be ok. We had an inside one time but it was towards the back and we were next to the engines. NEVER AGAIN!!! It was noisy all of the time.