The Key

We signed up for The Key for our September 19 cruise on Allure. With the first check in time 1-1:30, does anybody know how they would handle the lunch? Nothing has changed in my cruise planner, and I have been waiting over a week for a response from Royal.

17EE238F-D386-45A7-8181-9580EA35580B.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Cookmb said:

We signed up for The Key for our September 19 cruise on Allure. With the first check in time 1-1:30, does anybody know how they would handle the lunch? Nothing has changed in my cruise planner, and I have been waiting over a week for a response from Royal.

17EE238F-D386-45A7-8181-9580EA35580B.jpeg

Honestly, I would maybe see what capacity looks like in September. If it is still reduced capacity and safety protocols the key loses some value.

I have heard that they have discontinued it for the time being, but we have it purchased for our November sailing. I wonder if they will cancel it on us or try to make accommodations. I figure the expedited boarding is gone.

We were just able to check-in to our August Symphony Cruise... The first wave in my Roll Call and FB group said the earliest check in time is 1:00 PM

Our guess is the turn over is taking longer to sanitize the ship... 
If that is the case and the Key does not get canceled, they will make adjustments to the lunch  

• Like 1

Thanks all.  Got an email yesterday that due to the changes in boarding protocol, they have cancelled The Key.  Oh well, but at least the ship is sailing.  Now I just need to keep an eye out for internet deals.