Itinerary change for Bahamas cruise September 18 to September 25

bayonejoe

21 hours ago, majcigar said:

28 August Cruise now has Miami on the 30th, San Salvador on the 31st and Great Exuma on 1 Sept. Since we were going to be in Great Exuma on the 31st all of the scheduled tours are now screwed up. I'm sure there is MUCH MORE to follow!

Unreal.. I am booked from the 14th. Doubt I will leave ship in Miami.

missed the update on Great Exuma. So glad I wasted time booking beach chairs and umbrellas.guess snorkeling our too.

On 7/17/2021 at 6:18 PM, bz said:

We are on the August 21 cruise from Nassau and just noticed our day 3 is now Miami with NO excursions listed.  Very disappointed.  San Salvador is no longer listed.  I'm sure there are reasons for this change and perhaps there will be some excursions listed later on, at least I hope so.  First time Crystal passenger.

Miami would be a re-entry to USA, immigration-wise.  I would plan on staying onboard.

On 7/17/2021 at 2:00 PM, talking2u said:

Hello There!  We are first time cruisers on Crystal and are on the September 25th departure.Very much looking forward to our cruise.  Sorry if this is a silly question, but where do I find those updates?

Please don't feel like any question is silly, talking2u!

Go to the Crystal Cruises website & click on "already booked". You should have a booking number for your cruise so enter name & number where indicated then click on "journey summary". This is the Priority Checkin and Planning Center aka PCPC. One poster said they were being notified of changes regularly but that hasn't been my experience. So I just look there now & again or when I see info given here.

Hopefully this answers what you are asking about. Hope you have a great cruise!

Karen

On 7/19/2021 at 1:51 AM, behrsmom said:

Please don't feel like any question is silly, talking2u!

Go to the Crystal Cruises website & click on "already booked". You should have a booking number for your cruise so enter name & number where indicated then click on "journey summary". This is the Priority Checkin and Planning Center aka PCPC. One poster said they were being notified of changes regularly but that hasn't been my experience. So I just look there now & again or when I see info given here.

Hopefully this answers what you are asking about. Hope you have a great cruise!

Karen

Thank you so much 😊

On 7/18/2021 at 8:28 PM, flyingshoes said:

Miami would be a re-entry to USA, immigration-wise.  I would plan on staying onboard.

That the point!

everyone will have to go they customs just like a Caribbean cruise and you return using St Thomas 

My TA said they ran into logistical problems with the Miami stop but they are still working on it.  I asked if that meant that people would board in Miami and that seems to be the ultimate goal.  So stay tuned.

I agree that boarding passengers is the ultimate goal, but I don’t think that was what they were working on when it started showing in the PCPC.  For now it’s still illegal, since Crystal’s problem is the vaccination requirement and not the CDC guidelines that were just vacated again.  Some big hurdles need to be cleared before Miami can be more than just a technical stop.

Vince