2023 Itineraries

cltnccruisers

43 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

We booked a Western Caribbean two or three weeks ago for February 2023.

I checked late last week and saw a few but the TAs weren't available.  Our Princess Consultant knew what we were looking for and called today.  She's a keeper - a huge help with all the cancelations and rebookings during COVID.  Much more efficient than Celebrity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cltnccruisers said:

I checked late last week and saw a few but the TAs weren't available.  Our Princess Consultant knew what we were looking for and called today.  She's a keeper - a huge help with all the cancelations and rebookings during COVID.  Much more efficient than Celebrity.

Very nice! I'm also lucky enough to have a great PVP. 😀

28 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Very nice! I'm also lucky enough to have a great PVP. 😀

When all this cancel/rebook/fcc mess was happening we were so impressed with how ours was being handles that I emailed Jan Swartz' office to put in a really good word for our lady.  I guess we made an impression as a few days later Jan emailed then called to ask if it would be ok to use our missive in her monthly managers meeting.  Sadly it must have been pretty rare to get anything positive back then.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

We booked a Western Caribbean two or three weeks ago for February 2023.

I believe the OP is talking about Summer (and a bit later) 2023. They were just released and we booked one for June 2023 and one for October 2023.

1 hour ago, nini said:

I believe the OP is talking about Summer (and a bit later) 2023. They were just released and we booked one for June 2023 and one for October 2023.

I'm not sure why you'd post this. The subject of the post was 2023 sailings, and that's what my post was about. I doubt it's on everybody's radar that any sailings for 2023 are out. The OP didn't see the need to correct me on this, so why would you? 

In your first post, you were contradicting the OP, saying that you had booked a 2023 cruise a few weeks ago. The OP was correct in saying that the one they had been interested in was just released,  the Summer and Fall 2023 is now available. What you had booked had already been available.

It was for clarification purposes. Many cruisers were happy that they had finally been released.

1 minute ago, nini said:

In your first post, you were contradicting the OP, saying that you had booked a 2023 cruise a few weeks ago. The OP was correct in saying that the one they had been interested in was just released,  the Summer and Fall 2023 is now available. What you had booked had already been available.

It was for clarification purposes. Many cruisers were happy that they had finally been released.

No, I did not contradict the OP. We all know that new sailings are released in batches from time to time. How could it be contradicting the OP? Now if I'd said that I saw the sailings the OP booked but two or three weeks before now, then that would be contradicting the OP.  But I didn't do that; I made a simple comment in a post. That's all. 

I was looking specifically for 2023 TAs which, according to our PCL consultant, were just released a couple of days ago when she called us.  The TAs are what I'd been periodically checking for and when it was no available as a destination on the website I would leave.  We're just ecstatic to be able to cruise again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

I was looking specifically for 2023 TAs which, according to our PCL consultant, were just released a couple of days ago when she called us.  The TAs are what I'd been periodically checking for and when it was no available as a destination on the website I would leave.  We're just ecstatic to be able to cruise again.

The fares are good but cabins go quickly. Just booked for 2023

19 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

No, I did not contradict the OP. We all know that new sailings are released in batches from time to time. How could it be contradicting the OP? Now if I'd said that I saw the sailings the OP booked but two or three weeks before now, then that would be contradicting the OP.  But I didn't do that; I made a simple comment in a post. That's all. 

Let it lie. Have a good day.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2021 at 6:15 PM, cltnccruisers said:

Princess has released some 2023 itineraries.  Today we booked a TA we've had our eye on.

We originally booked the 3/3 Circle the Caribbean. We decided to change to the 3/4 cruise on the Sky. Mainly because our last cruise2/20 on the Star the ship was in pretty sad overall shape. We figure the Sky is still pretty brand new. Only downside is the sail back to Ft.Lauderdale mid cruise. That & the fact the menu does not change from leg1 to leg 2 of the cruise.

On 7/16/2021 at 11:15 PM, cltnccruisers said:

Princess has released some 2023 itineraries.  Today we booked a TA we've had our eye on.

We’ve just cancelled for this year and rebooked a TA on Sky Princess in Nov 2023. Same itinerary. We would have booked for 2022 but Princess are not doing it next year. 

1 hour ago, sandancer said:

We’ve just cancelled for this year and rebooked a TA on Sky Princess in Nov 2023. Same itinerary. We would have booked for 2022 but Princess are not doing it next year. 

Same as us.  We liked the idea of floating across then have a few islands at the end.  Just seems like it would be so relaxing.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:15 PM, cltnccruisers said:

Ditto, Enchanted in November 2023 B2B 😄