Pier 66 cruise port

This may seem like a dumb question, but we've only left out of Port Canaveral and Cevvitecha (sorry for misspelling) in Italy. We are staying in Belltown, which shows as a .6 mile walk to pier 66.   Is it truly walkable to the pier with 1 suitcase, 2 backpacks and our personal items? I know some cruise ports, the actual entrance to the port and the terminal are a great distance away. We are trying to determine if we are better to uber to the port or if we can walk it

Yes, very walkable. Depending on where you’re staying you’d head to Bell St. and then straight down Bell to the ship.  After crossing a walkway over Alaskan Way there is an elevator down to ground level to check in.

We are planning on walking from 4th and Blanchard to the pier (unless Celebrity's pier info is correct and the Port of Seattle's is wrong for our 9/10 cruise!). We are also walking to our hotel from the Westlake station.

28 minutes ago, jcu1210 said:

We are staying at 2200 5th Avenue. The map made it seem pretty close, I was just concerned when you get through the gate it is a long walk to the actual terminal 

Nope! There's no long pier involved.

Here's a Google Maps satellite view screenshot with the important bits labeled:

image.thumb.png.df69b502240f09f370b9bd455fc1b026.png

Edited by coastcat

3 hours ago, bookbabe said:

From the Marriott, would you walk along Bell St and then go over the pedestrian bridge or would you walk along Alaskan Way?  

If it’s the Marriott Waterfront, no, you just walk across the street to the cruise terminal.

19 hours ago, Glaciers said:

If it’s the Marriott Waterfront, no, you just walk across the street to the cruise terminal.

Yes, it’s the Marriott Waterfront.  Is there a good pedestrian crossing?  We are traveling with my mobility-challenged mom.

29 minutes ago, bookbabe said:

Yes, it’s the Marriott Waterfront.  Is there a good pedestrian crossing?  We are traveling with my mobility-challenged mom.

Yes, there is a cross walk and light 1/2 block north of the Marriott directly below the overhead pedestrian crossing.