Cruise planner down?

Same problem get the try back in 15 minutes no matter what device I use, no matter what browser I use but now it is not even showing I have a cruise!  Good thing I love stress! 

27 minutes ago, kernie968 said:

Same problem get the try back in 15 minutes no matter what device I use, no matter what browser I use but now it is not even showing I have a cruise!  Good thing I love stress! 

Same--and three of my six cruises have totally disappeared and one that is showing only shows my daughter as the guest and not the other two on the booking.  

• Like 1

I can usually get into one reservation but then when I try to go back in, or into another reservation, it gives me the “Sorry for the interruption” error.  So frustrating !

On 7/20/2021 at 1:06 PM, NRWPA said:

I've tried Firefox, Chrome and the Royal app and not had luck. At other times, I have had luck. Today, what worked for me was to clear my internet history before logging in. I have 5 cruises booked...once I went into the planner for one, I could not get in for any of the others, nor could I get into the one I had just been in. I cleared the history again and then was able to get in again. The only thing I can't do is get the price down on the beverage package LOL! I still have 61 days til the first of my cruises, so am hoping for a labor day (if not sooner) sale - wish me luck

UPDATE: I was able to access my September 2021 cruise today AND beverage package on sale! Win-win!!!!

• Like 1