Booked, is this deal to good to be true?

The kids won't miss what they don't have, unless you show them. I believe the Kids Club will keep them busy and happy and you two can have some quality 'alone' time, listening to the quiet. Been there, done that, so I know how nice that can be.

I fully understand with a family the need to be frugal and it looks like you did a good job on this one, however I will caution you to be very careful using third party vendors down the road. If something goes south on a trip (and it will, eventually) the third party vendor often just shakes their collective heads and say, "Sorry, we can't help" and they point to the cruise line. Of course the cruise line doesn't own it and they point back. You can lose a great vacation opportunity, some very hard earned money, and earn unneeded stress by using a third party vendor. Food for thought!

The drawback to the compete thing for us was that they charged a cancellation fee.  I think the one the op used says that they can charge a fee.  But in practice they do not.  So there is that risk.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:40 AM, jelayne said:

I just checked pricing on  celebrity website.  The price for 2 adults in a E3 with drinks tips & wi-fi is $5866.  That is only $26 more than the TAs price for 2.   When you get the booking confirmation be sure that the 2 children didn’t somehow get dropped from the pricing.

I am from the UK & it may be different in the US but from my experience your children’s details should appear on the Celebrity booking confirmation as 3rd & 4th guests with their names D O B etc. they do not appear to show on your booking confirmation.

I have previously booked to take my granddaughter with me, once before she was even born & she still appeared on the booking as “baby Wilkings” DOB / passport to be advised. She was shown as having the non alcoholic package so she could have the water & was charged the 2nd adult price, she was six months & one day when we sailed.

Hopefully your children are travelling free of charge & the booking is ok but I would definitely check to make sure they have not been dropped from the pricing.

1 hour ago, algieohno said:

I am from the UK & it may be different in the US but from my experience your children’s details should appear on the Celebrity booking confirmation as 3rd & 4th guests with their names D O B etc. they do not appear to show on your booking confirmation.

I have previously booked to take my granddaughter with me, once before she was even born & she still appeared on the booking as “baby Wilkings” DOB / passport to be advised. She was shown as having the non alcoholic package so she could have the water & was charged the 2nd adult price, she was six months & one day when we sailed.

Hopefully your children are travelling free of charge & the booking is ok but I would definitely check to make sure they have not been dropped from the pricing.

Your children should definitely be showing on the Celebrity invoice.  If they're not, they're not booked.