Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool

cruisegirl

1 hour ago, cruisegirl said:

Can you book individual days in HAL’s Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool or do  you have to book for the duration of your cruise?  If individual days are available does anyone know the price?  

You can book individual days but my price list says to check while on board for current pricing.  Others may have a different experience.

Could someone clarify for me which, IF ANY,  parts of the Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy pool areas are complimentary?  Do they all require a pass to access - heated loungers, steam rooms, etc.?  Does being in a Neptune Suite offer any benefits in this regard?

The thermal suite is accessible by key card that is traded for your room key at the spa desk.  Room key will have some sort of sticker on it that shows you have paid for the thermal suite for the whole cruise. 

Day passes may be available at the spa desk depending on how many cruise long passes were purchased. I think you may be able to use the thermal suite before or after a spa treatment?

Neptune suites do not get any complimentary use of the thermal suite. 

it is worth every penny though!  I have found the cost is lower when purchasing package before cruise, but if it is cheaper once you get on board the difference will be credited to your ship board account. 

6 hours ago, GrammieK said:

it is worth every penny though!  I have found the cost is lower when purchasing package before cruise, but if it is cheaper once you get on board the difference will be credited to your ship board account. 

This has been my experience as well.  Often on embarkation days, there will be a special price for a full cruise pass that is a good deal.

Booking the same spa on the Volendam or Zaandam?  Don't bother.  It pales in comparison to their younger sisters.  The thermal beds are the only thing that really remains the same.  I have done so and it was a waste of money.  A hot tub does not replace the hydrotherapy pool in any shape or form!