Covid testing for return to USA

My apologies if this has been discussed in another thread.  Will SS perform Covid testing prior to disembarkation for those of us who will be returning to the USA via international air carriers?

5 hours ago, flyingshoes said:

My apologies if this has been discussed in another thread.  Will SS perform Covid testing prior to disembarkation for those of us who will be returning to the USA via international air carriers?

Good morning, as Spins posted, yes.......they will do a test the day before you disembark. (well, they did for us on The Moon sailings). I would think everything would be the same in that arena whatever ship you are sailing as long as those protocols are in place from the USA.

• Like 1

Just now, Lois R said:

Good morning, as Spins posted, yes.......they will do a test the day before you disembark. (well, they did for us on The Moon sailings). I would think everything would be the same in that arena whatever ship you are sailing as long as those protocols are in place from the USA.

Thank you. That helps with flight planning.  We will be on Moon disembark Mumbai.

12 minutes ago, flyingshoes said:

Thank you. That helps with flight planning.  We will be on Moon disembark Mumbai.

Hi, looks like we are neighbors...(sort of) LOL......I live up by Town Center. 

Hope you have a great cruise. She is a beautiful ship😃

7 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi, looks like we are neighbors...(sort of) LOL......I live up by Town Center. 

Hope you have a great cruise. She is a beautiful ship😃

Thanks again, Lois.  My wife hits Town Center shops frequently.  I go to the Costco.  😎

5 hours ago, flyingshoes said:

We also disembark on the same cruise in Mumbai but are going on to the Taj Majal post cruise. I assume SS will have us tested just prior to departing Delhi- I hope!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, A Tucson Guy said:

We also disembark on the same cruise in Mumbai but are going on to the Taj Majal post cruise. I assume SS will have us tested just prior to departing Delhi- I hope!!

Me too!  We decided to add on the Taj land tour.  Especially after the past 18 months we are trying to do things today rather than tomorrow.  Rebooked the flight home to depart DEL.

Edited by flyingshoes

4 hours ago, flyingshoes said:

Me too!  We decided to add on the Taj land tour.  Especially after the past 18 months we are trying to do things today rather than tomorrow.  Rebooked the flight home to depart DEL.

The ship has got to go somewhere and we are on it wherever it goes. Seeing the Taj would be great as long as somewhat safe. If we are off to other ports, I'm in!!