Jump to content

Silver Moon Naming Ceremony


Recommended Posts

The event will take place in Athens on 28 July. All passengers are invited to join in the festivities.

I shall be posting some photos for those who are interested... Covid test result permitting 😉

May God bless her ... 🥳

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, M&PGermany said:

The event will take place in Athens on 28 July. All passengers are invited to join in the festivities.

I shall be posting some photos for those who are interested... Covid test result permitting 😉

May God bless her ... 🥳

Good morning, hope you are having a wonderful time😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Good morning, hope you are having a wonderful time😃

 

Thank you ☺️

But let's just hope for a negative Covid-test first ... crazy times...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you got details of the Christening times? You say all cruise Passengers are invited- ? wasn’t it supposed to be low key?  Will it be held quay side?  
 

Kindest regards

 

Master Echo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also will be on this cruise.  Understand it is around 6:30 pm or so that is what my invitation says.  Also says Live Streaming so perhaps everyone will see it.

 

cindy 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're on this cruise as well and our invitation states an "intimate event (which) will be screened live in selected venues throughout the ship from 6:30pm" so I assume that, probably because of social distancing issues, the ceremony itself will not be open to public or only to a limited number. But I might be wrong, of course. Anyways....looking forward to it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Thanks for sharing the photos😃 hope you are having a good time!!!!

Hi Lois Carlos says wow good to hear from you via us we will he well looked after on your recommendation 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Whaleofatime said:

Hi Lois Carlos says wow good to hear from you via us we will he well looked after on your recommendation 👍

Try the drink called "A Sweet For The Sweets".........it is really not as sweet as it sounds and it is delicious😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

Carlos looked after us well this evening.

He is an ultimate professional.

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Lois R said:

Thanks for sharing the photos😃 hope you are having a good time!!!!


Hi Lous,

 

yes it was and still is a very good time. 
Dinner (same in main venues all over the ship) was superb. The wine served was, however, extremely special: The Gaja Barbaresco red (Gaia Gaja, the Godmother of the Moon) is normally 500,00 Euros a bottle. The white Alteni is 96,00 Euros a bottle. So we got a very special treat. Hapag-Lloyd‘s CEO Julian Pfitzner was also on board. As are a couple of Youtubers. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are some photos of the suite and last night‘s dinner at SALT. It was excellent with some lovely Greek wines and a super cocktail by the Spanish bartender at the SALT bar who used to work in London. 

A83864E1-706A-4B3F-923B-B0346B01F2B0.jpeg

6D64DB16-57F5-481A-9FFD-D26C4812C322.jpeg

AAEC4CF3-D6AF-498C-9998-EE6403161639.jpeg

7040040A-AB75-495A-A40C-9F45022AC239.jpeg

DDFEA56E-0804-4C3B-A882-C6C0175ABFDE.jpeg

5C7C2875-DDA6-4321-8F61-D8AC0574CE5B.jpeg

5667200D-9244-4E3F-B2F0-5C4964FE1DB4.jpeg

A165ED16-0051-4AAE-BDDF-63F1F87F86F7.jpeg

1D1F8EA1-A7FF-41B0-8FBF-A6380EBFD7E4.jpeg

AEBFE4AD-5F90-42F6-B493-6DC5E8FAA011.jpeg

80E92BA7-FE6C-4961-81C3-1DD92EAEBEC7.jpeg

8A406B5B-47B2-44E9-A56E-52750A1C02B6.jpeg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, M&PGermany said:

Here are some photos of the suite and last night‘s dinner at SALT. It was excellent with some lovely Greek wines and a super cocktail by the Spanish bartender at the SALT bar who used to work in London. 

A83864E1-706A-4B3F-923B-B0346B01F2B0.jpeg

6D64DB16-57F5-481A-9FFD-D26C4812C322.jpeg

AAEC4CF3-D6AF-498C-9998-EE6403161639.jpeg

7040040A-AB75-495A-A40C-9F45022AC239.jpeg

DDFEA56E-0804-4C3B-A882-C6C0175ABFDE.jpeg

5C7C2875-DDA6-4321-8F61-D8AC0574CE5B.jpeg

5667200D-9244-4E3F-B2F0-5C4964FE1DB4.jpeg

A165ED16-0051-4AAE-BDDF-63F1F87F86F7.jpeg

1D1F8EA1-A7FF-41B0-8FBF-A6380EBFD7E4.jpeg

AEBFE4AD-5F90-42F6-B493-6DC5E8FAA011.jpeg

80E92BA7-FE6C-4961-81C3-1DD92EAEBEC7.jpeg

8A406B5B-47B2-44E9-A56E-52750A1C02B6.jpeg

Loving that picture of the Martini.......is it an Espresso?🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Lois R said:

Loving that picture of the Martini.......is it an Espresso?🙂

Hi Lois,

 

yes! 😃 Made by Carlos in SALT bar. He is definately an artist. I could watch him all night. And the good thing is he doesn’t need a menu. You tell him what u like or which food u had and he will pair it. 

 

Also may I say how much I like Arts Café. The design is beautiful. So many different kind of snacks during the day. Perfect breakfast venue before the excursions. And Caviar to go! 😃👍🏻

95381622-0D6E-4D8F-BED0-5472B3A1F206.jpeg

7B5CFC25-00A5-444E-A636-1EEF9DB041BC.jpeg

F8A55627-BF77-4EDC-B9FA-49B264DF169F.jpeg

54956E13-02B7-4496-A7EF-A6C36FF29735.jpeg

7F96B689-BDE5-4D77-83E0-87CAA7BFFFDA.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning, great photos🙂 thanks for sharing.   I enjoyed the Arts Cafe too. A lovely venue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, M&PGermany said:

Also may I say how much I like Arts Café.

95381622-0D6E-4D8F-BED0-5472B3A1F206.jpeg

 

As much as I fell in love with Arts Cafe on the Muse, this single picture tells me I’m going to enjoy it even more on the Moon.  
 

Sure hope they keep the venue on the new Evolution Class ships when details are released this fall.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...