Bon Voyage to sierrafloridacruiser July 27, 2021

rafinmd

Crystal Endeavor Luxury Iceland Expedition, July 27, 2021

While I missed a Bon Voyage to the actual maiden voyage, I think the term pioneer still can be applied to Sierrafloridacruiser on this exotic voyage.  If pioneer is not quite on the mark explorer certainly is for such an exotic voyage:

endeavor.thumb.JPG.61e4d74e02f3e426044b531dc4235a64.JPG

July 27 Reykjavik R/T - sierrafloridacruiser (Bet/Tom)

Enjoy the ship, enjoy the service,  enjoy Iceland, and make memories to last a lifetime.

Roy

• Like 4

Thank you Roy! And May and Keith. 

We are so very excited. and can’t wait to see Endeavor. Have overcome some major hurdles to make this trip happen.

I do feel like a pioneer, as there are so many more unknowns with far flung travel in this age of COVID. We are treating it as an extra part of the adventure - some of the first to venture so far from home. And feeling very blessed to have the opportunity. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, sierrafloridacruiser said:

Thank you Roy! And May and Keith. 

We are so very excited. and can’t wait to see Endeavor. Have overcome some major hurdles to make this trip happen.

I do feel like a pioneer, as there are so many more unknowns with far flung travel in this age of COVID. We are treating it as an extra part of the adventure - some of the first to venture so far from home. And feeling very blessed to have the opportunity. 

Captain Cook's first command was the HMS Endeavor and he was something of an explorer himself.  I think your ship will be a little more comfortable and you probably won't get scurvy.  Have a great adventure, Bet and Tom!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, flyingshoes said:

Captain Cook's first command was the HMS Endeavor and he was something of an explorer himself.  I think your ship will be a little more comfortable and you probably won't get scurvy.  Have a great adventure, Bet and Tom!

I had forgotten that about Captain Larsen.

Roy

1 hour ago, flyingshoes said:

What a fun fact! Love it!  

Hope we can sail with y’all on another Crystal adventure soon, Ross. I am thinking we will book something while on board Endeavor. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, flyingshoes said:

🤣 Slow day in Oz?

Defending the English language and history never stops 😂

Hey we’re in COVID lockdown - so not much else to do although the Olympics is on now - Aussie Aussie Aussie! 

Edited by Stickman1990
  • Like 2