Online check-in for Regent Cruises

This is precisely why I decided not to cruise until 2023.  Regent will have enough time to work out any operational kinks and, hopefully, COVID and its variants will be greatly reduced.....one can only hope.

I have no idea how I am going to last that long before sailing again.

I hope Regent does as nice a job as RCCL/Celebrity has done with their return to service protocols.

Time will tell.

1 hour ago, darn88 said:

This is precisely why I decided not to cruise until 2023.  Regent will have enough time to work out any operational kinks and, hopefully, COVID and its variants will be greatly reduced.....one can only hope.

And here we were, thinking that waiting until July 2022 would be enough time!  You might be right.

• 3 months later...

Did the online checkin this morning for our Nov 15 cruise. It works pretty well (I used a selfie for the photo), except that it would take only one credit card for the two of us. I am cruising with a friend, and the credit card fields were grayed out for her. Not a big deal—we can sort it out onboard. Nevertheless, that’s kind of weird.

52 minutes ago, wishIweretravelling said:

Did the online checkin this morning for our Nov 15 cruise. It works pretty well (I used a selfie for the photo), except that it would take only one credit card for the two of us. I am cruising with a friend, and the credit card fields were grayed out for her. Not a big deal—we can sort it out onboard. Nevertheless, that’s kind of weird.

Hi wishIweretravelling - you can assign a different card to each guest in the suite. If you entered your details first, you just need to make sure your friend's name is not checked under the "use this payment for" section on your record. It sounds like you inadvertently assigned you card to her, so if you uncheck her name and save it, she should be able to go in under her record and add her card details.

5 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

Hi wishIweretravelling - you can assign a different card to each guest in the suite. If you entered your details first, you just need to make sure your friend's name is not checked under the "use this payment for" section on your record. It sounds like you inadvertently assigned you card to her, so if you uncheck her name and save it, she should be able to go in under her record and add her card details.

Mike - That was nice of you to "jump on here" and provide that personal assistance "touch and expertise" to the conversation in order to help us Regent Customers out.  Many Thanks!!  Best Regards.

39 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

I appreciate your response.

No, her name is NOT checked in my record. However, I had not realized when I first went in to complete the forms that it defaulted to her name and not mine (even though I was logged into my own account), so I mistakenly filled my information into her record first. However, when I realized the mistake, I went back and deleted the information. However, while I could delete the card number and my personal details, there was no way to delete the information in the drop-down boxes for things like expiration date of card. When she went to fill in the forms a bit later, she found the credit card area completely grayed out and now my information filled back in.  Again, it’s not a big deal and will be easy enough to remedy onboard. I’m just explaining what happened fyi.

While I have your ear, let me mention another glitch. Or really, just a misleading message. When you get to the Request Boarding Pass section, the message says that the boarding pass has been sent to the email address in the Guest Registration section, and if you want it sent to a different address fill in the blank below.  Well, neither of us filled that blank in, since our correct email addresses were in the Guest Registration section. The section then showed as “sent”,  but we hadn’t gotten our boarding passes several hours later. So I went back and filled in my email address.  And got the boarding pass a minute later.  

Edited by wishIweretravelling

1 hour ago, Mike Moore said:

Thank you sir.

In case anyone is not aware, Mike is the VP for Ecommerce for NCLH (website design, etc).

GO BULLS!!!!!