Jump to content

2nd Person Can't Make IT?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, hollon said:

If I book two people in a cabin and one can't come, what money do I get back?

If they just don't show up at the pier then you get back port fees and taxes

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If they just don't show up at the pier then you get back port fees and taxes

thank you. 🙂  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You will also get an extra point per night, since you'll now be solo in the room (and essentially paying Single Supplement Fare). That extra point is also eligible to be doubled under the current promotion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you purchased trip insurance, check your policy. It looks like the policy I have would reimburse you for the cost of the second person (probably as long as that person wants you to pay them back)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Booked by June 30, 2021 departing by Sept 30, 2022.

I thought they extended the sail by date till the end of December.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ashland said:

Booked by June 30, 2021 departing by Sept 30, 2022.

Woo hoo free cruise, we'll I will pay port fees and taxes. Did you want my passport yet ? How much is the name change .🤣🤣🤣🇦🇺

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think you are referring to the double points.  This thread is talking about FCC's which is book by 4/3/22 and sail by 09/30/22

D'oh!  It would help if I read the posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think you are referring to the double points.  This thread is talking about FCC's which is book by 4/3/22 and sail by 09/30/22


It says for double points sail by September 30th. I just double checked.

20210723_163920.jpg

Edited by ReneeFLL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 4:42 PM, veep said:

If you purchased trip insurance, check your policy. It looks like the policy I have would reimburse you for the cost of the second person (probably as long as that person wants you to pay them back)

Why would someone who suddenly backs out expect money back?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You may have to clear your cache.  It has been extended. 

So double points have been extended through Dec 2022? If so great, that'll include my Oct 2022  Panama Canal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cruisinfanatic said:

Why would someone who suddenly backs out expect money back?

Good point- probably not a great friend. But, maybe they got sick, lost their job, or had some other thing go wrong. Of course, if that was the case, they should have gotten trip insurance too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You may have to clear your cache.  It has been extended. 

That didn’t work, but I believe you. Something just isn’t working on my side. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

That didn’t work, but I believe you. Something just isn’t working on my side. 


What??? Royal's IT department has screwed something up?  Say it isn't so!  LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, brillohead said:


What??? Royal's IT department has screwed something up?  Say it isn't so!  LOL

If we could only convince Royal to fix it. I guess they are to busy putting $$$$$$ into their islands so they have to pinch pennies somewhere. 🪙🪙🪙

BTW is anyone else seeing that it still says Sept or is it just me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...