Majestic Going for a Frolic in Seattle

jwattle

Posted (edited)

Hmmm....don't think I'd buy that story quite yet, as this is just the Puget Sound camera. Maybe if there is no sign of her tomorrow, or her bow camera shows at sea tomorrow still, then...yeah. 🙂 

She was in the port yesterday. 

ETA: I don't think Majestic needed test cruises, as she's meeting CDC qualifications for cruising straightaway. 😄

Edited by jwattle

Yes, there was a test cruise from Seattle on the Majestic.  It was just Princess employees.  I talked with a customer service representative on Friday who was going to be on it.  She said the ship was going to stop at one port, but she didn't know which one--she expected to learn which port when she boarded.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, montgomeryfamily said:

Yes, there was a test cruise from Seattle on the Majestic.  It was just Princess employees.  I talked with a customer service representative on Friday who was going to be on it.  She said the ship was going to stop at one port, but she didn't know which one--she expected to learn which port when she boarded.

Thank you for the update! I was wrong, happy to admit 🙂 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, montgomeryfamily said:

Great!! At least some CSRs for Princess will know what it's like to take a cruise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Yellow status means the ship has met the threshold for CDC investigation because the ship has met one of the following criteria:
    • at or above the investigation threshold for crew COVID-19 cases,
    • at or above the investigation threshold for passenger COVID-19 cases; or
    • state or local health department notified CDC of passenger COVID-19 cases occurring within 5 days of disembarkation.
  • Like 1