Jump to content

I've been invited to celebrate with the CEO!!!


zitsky
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ironically I'll be on the Edge, it will be Chic night, at 3PST it'll be 6PST on the ship which just so happens to be when I have a MDR dinner reservation where I'll order the Beef Tenderloin and a second entry of a Spiny lobster tail 😅  I'll bet several in the MDR will be streaming it from their phones/ipad

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Ironically I'll be on the Edge, it will be Chic night, at 3PST it'll be 6PST on the ship which just so happens to be when I have a MDR dinner reservation where I'll order the Beef Tenderloin and a second entry of a Spiny lobster tail 😅  I'll bet several in the MDR will be streaming it from their phones/ipad

 

My email said nothing about other people being there.....  I don't feel so special.   😭

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Ironically I'll be on the Edge, it will be Chic night, at 3PST it'll be 6PST on the ship which just so happens to be when I have a MDR dinner reservation where I'll order the Beef Tenderloin and a second entry of a Spiny lobster tail 😅  I'll bet several in the MDR will be streaming it from their phones/ipad

Spiny Lobster?  We feed that stuff to our cats!  Now if you want to talk about 2 pound Maine lobsters (kept alive until they go into the pot) then we can talk about lobster :).  If LLP is buying you should demand such good lobster.

 

Hank

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

 

My email said nothing about other people being there.....  I don't feel so special.   😭

I think that fact was in the T & Cs😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

Latest email from X.  What will the rest of you be doing?  😊

If you're talking about the Greek cruise, we have also been invited!!!  Guess this went out to everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Reijo said:

If you're talking about the Greek cruise, we have also been invited!!!  Guess this went out to everyone.

 

Everyone?  Who wants to do a cruise with other people? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Spiny Lobster?  We feed that stuff to our cats!  Now if you want to talk about 2 pound Maine lobsters (kept alive until they go into the pot) then we can talk about lobster :).  If LLP is buying you should demand such good lobster.

 

Hank

 

As they call NCL "No Complimentary Lobster", same goes with X for the Maine Lobster.  It is available for sure in Fine Cut and Raw on 5 😅

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

Latest email from X.  What will the rest of you be doing?  😊

Well, how about telling Lisa for me:  "Bring back the larger tables for the balcony cabins!  The tiny "tables" on the refurbished ships are pathetic. ". Thank you, Lucinda W.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Email? She called me on my cell and I had to tell her, look I’m on vacation so I don’t have time for small talk. I’ll catch up with you after the cruise. Next thing I know my cabin changed from iconic suite to inside cabin below the water line. Oh well I’m still in the cruise lol 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Hurry up and register.  You know you want your 50 PUP points.

wait.. you get 50 pup by just registering?! and dont have to attend?

 

edit:

what do pup points do?

 

Edited by fstuff1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

wait.. you get 50 pup by just registering?! and dont have to attend?

 

edit:

what do pup points do?

 

No, you have to watch a 60 minute Webinar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, zitsky said:

Latest email from X.  What will the rest of you be doing?  😊

I'm having dinner with  THE CEO tonight.

 

Mrs. Dawg invited me personally. 🙂

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...