LAFFNVEGAS "LIVE" from the Nieuw Amsterdam, First HAL Ship to Sail!!

LAFFNVEGAS

How wonderful to see your Live from Lisa and even more wonderful that you and Tom will be on the first HAL cruise. 🙂 I hope you and all the first passengers on N Amsterdam have an absolutely fabulous time on board and in Alaska.

Bon Voyage!!!  Have a great cruise and a wonderful time 🙂 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Your the Queen and most  honest reviewer of CC live cruise reviews! Wishing you and DH a wonderful cruise experience.

Looking forward to sharing and learning from your experiences.

We will be on Nieuw Amsterdam from San Diego early October on MS Nieuw Amsterdam.

I’ll second that!  I can’t wait to read every word of this live from.  Have a wonderful cruise Lisa.

• Like 3

Good Morning from Harry Reid International Airport, formerly known as McCarran International Airport and for most just Las Vegas International Airport. 
Thank you to all of you, I cannot tell you how excited I am to bring you this LIVE FROM. I will enjoy writing this as much as you will reading and cruising along with me.

I probably got about 4 hours of sleep last night but feel excited, it will probably hit me tonight.

we will start boarding our flight in about 20 minutes. The airport is packed and it appears our flight is as well. 
I will check in later once we are in Seattle, we are staying at the Sheraton Downtown reserved through Holland America so they are supplying our transportation to the hotel from SeaTac.

Signing off till we get to Seattle.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Bon Voyage to you and all the pioneers!  We'll be cheering the sailaway. Thanks for taking us along.  Looking forward to your reports.   While I don't wish time away, can't wait for Rotterdam in October.  

• Like 3

Yeah …. so excited to see your post this AM, will be so anxious to read your live thread, it’s been a very long time.  Wishing you and Tom Bon Voyage, thanks for taking the time to do this and for taking us along on this journey.  Hugs my friend…..

Diane and Gloria…

• Like 2

Always enjoyed your "live from" reports, but this one is in a league of its own.  Never been so excited about a cruise I'm not on.

Not boarding until August 14th, but my hopes and dreams are riding along with you.

Fair winds and following seas to you and all onboard.

• Like 3

How lucky are we to have you on the first dam Alaska cruise!

Since we will be getting ready to board the Nieuw Amsterdam in three weeks time, I eagerly await your live reports.

Safe travels to Seattle.

Peter

Edited by Boytjie
  • Like 2

Lisa

I've been following your 7/24 Roll Call since my sister and I signed up for the 9/4/21 cruise.   You always provide a ton of information to us as you would receive it.  It helps the rest of us prepare for what is ahead.      Looking forward to all the info you pass on to us from this first cruise for Holland to Alaska in 2021.   Safe travels to you and Tom - make sure you take time to relax and enjoy!!   Look forward to meeting you on the 9/4 cruise.

Maryell

• Like 3