Epic vs Getaway

The Epic in the Med is Great!! Take a B2B.

If your a SPA person or Haven  - EPIC -  They just revamped Haven; we are really tempted !!  LOVE EPIC SPA!!

If your a Foodie - GETAWAY

JMHO - We cruise Europe almost every year (Except '20 and maybe not '21) our 2021 cruises were cancelled twice; so we are debating  rebooking, as the cabins we wanted are taken... And we cannot  rearrange work schedules without difficulty.  We are thinking of just doing land based as countries open to Americans but we are just so done with it..  But; we are booked for 2022!

Whatever you decide, have a wonderful cruise...  Come back and leave a Review with pictures!! Please!

On 7/26/2021 at 7:35 AM, SkierRobUMN said:

We are going on the Epic in January (first time in Haven). If the other ships havens aren’t as good, I feel like it would be a huge let down if Epic is our first Haven. 

At the risk of an out-of-bounds board question, which cabin?

great choice! any haven 2 bedroom is a good choice. we had this cabin the last cruise we took before covid july 2018. my wife and i my grandson and his friend. i think we had deck 14 and as soon as you walked out of your cabin, there was the private pool area. wrapped myself in haven robe, took my kindle and vegged out. my wife was so at ease, she fell asleep out there

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SkierRobUMN said:

We are doing a 2br suite. 

Great. We are, too. And I'm pretty sure all of the Haven 2-br's are on Decks 16 and 17. We have sailed on both of those decks, but prefer Deck 16 because there are no stairs to climb to get to the Restaurant/Lounge/Pool. And the food in the Restaurant is better than any of the specialties.

• Like 1