Reservations Not Showing in Account

kittywife77

Yesterday one of my bookings was missing completely and when I tried to add it with Reservation ID # I got a response that it was not a valid number.

Today, ALL of my bookings have completely disappeared - and I cannot add them with Reservation ID #

I want to pay for my Celebrity Air today and never received a record locater # so not even sure if we are booked

Called this in to Captains Club to report it and they assure me they can see my reservations from their end.  When is this going to be fixed?   I deleted and reloaded the Celebrity App and my next sailing for October 2021 appears but no other bookings

The Celebrity website strikes again....UGH

12 minutes ago, hoopslover said:

Mine is gone online but shows on the app.  Hopefully it is just a glitch.

Same as ours, not on website but on the app. At first when I saw it my first thought was they are canceling the Equinox cruises, feel better now that I am not the only one. I have a call into my TA to check it out.

21 minutes ago, NevadaJo said:

I just checked and my reservation on the Millenium for next week is missing. The Millenium Cruise to Alaska is also listed on their cancelled cruises. I have not received a notification from them yet.

Just called. Celebrity stated it is a go---they don't know why it was showing as cancelled on their site.YES!!

The other day my flight to FLL (for fall Equinox) wasn't showing in the reservation (Celebrity account) so I called and the gentleman said everything was fine and it's there, he read the flight info and seats to assure me. 😉 🤞

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl

Good to hear.    I finalized our check in for September cruise on my Iphone and took photos.    Not sure why they do that,  as every time I have taken our photo it they end up retaking our photo when checking in.