Love & Marrage Game Show

My bride of 25 years and I made it on-stage for L&M during our last cruise on Allure in the Before Time.

Not only was it a lot of fun, but for the rest of the cruise, other passengers told us how much they enjoyed the show and how fun we were. It was nice to be a bit of a celebrity for a week! Unfortunately, we came in second, so we got the crappy prize (not the Cariloha bed sheets, or the nice jewelry). We would totally do it again!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, george35 said:

We will celebating our 64th on the Allure Aug. 8th & was wondering if they still have that Love & Marrage game on the ship??

george35

Things might change by then but they didn’t do it on our July 10th sailing.

Funny story... we were on one cruise where we met an elderly Pinnacle couple who had won the L&M game.  It seems they cruised often and were always picked for the show by the same Cruise Director because they had developed their "routine" which guaranteed well rehearsed hilarious answers.

I just felt sorry for the losers who never stood a chance.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh, I was watching one game on youtube and I am surprised for one couple it was not the Marriage and Divorce show. And they had been married just a few days.  The 2 other couples married for over 25 and 50 years kept looking at the guy like "Dude, that is not how you stay married."  I never laughed so hard!

We have always missed it before, now it is on my absolute #1 must do list when we decide to start cruising again.

Our last cruise was in Nov-2018 for our 50th Anniversary on Celebrity Silhouette for a TransAtlantic.  We were hoping they would have the L & M game so we could try out.  But alas, it never happened.

On 7/23/2021 at 6:50 PM, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

My bride of 25 years and I made it on-stage for L&M during our last cruise on Allure in the Before Time.

Not only was it a lot of fun, but for the rest of the cruise, other passengers told us how much they enjoyed the show and how fun we were. It was nice to be a bit of a celebrity for a week! Unfortunately, we came in second, so we got the crappy prize (not the Cariloha bed sheets, or the nice jewelry). We would totally do it again!

FWIW, I have been on cruises where all three couples received the same "gift package" of RCC.*

*Royal Caribbean Crap

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Too bad we’ll miss it if it happens, we’re on the 8/22 Allure. 

We're on Allure the week after you (B to B).  I'd love to hear any information about your cruise.

• Like 1