Jump to content

Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳


Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

BTW, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer 👍

 

I would like to know who the conscierge is and also the loyalty ambassador.  Hoping to see Dexter and Simona in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, and wishing you all Bon Voyage whilst wishing we were there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, rvlandandsea said:

How did they check vaccination certificates. What exactly did you need to show. Was it on the health questionnaire.  Thanks. 

 

I guess during pier check in. Wasn't an App requirement 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I guess during pier check in. Wasn't an App requirement 

When we cruised on Adventure, it was checked during check in.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

Yeah, I'd like to know more about the form on the app....did it allow you to input a photo of the vaccination card or did it just ask about the details: who did it, batch #s etc.  or do they verify all that at terminal.

No photo of the card on the app. On Freedom, you show it to the check in person and they scan it and put in the details.  It looked like they but type, date and batch.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HINT: n Bring a magnetic clip for the stateroom door to hang your mask on.  I can't tell you how many times we left the room without our masks and had to turn around to get them.  Once I put the clip on the door, we never forgot.

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, truffles2 said:

I would like to know who the conscierge is and also the loyalty ambassador.  Hoping to see Dexter and Simona in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, and wishing you all Bon Voyage whilst wishing we were there.

 

Not expecting lounges to be open. 

 

I am curious about morning coffee 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Not expecting lounges to be open. 

 

I am curious about morning coffee 

But those positions should be filled…. Maybe inactive on the test cruise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

HINT: n Bring a magnetic clip for the stateroom door to hang your mask on.  I can't tell you how many times we left the room without our masks and had to turn around to get them.  Once I put the clip on the door, we never forgot.

I hate lanyards of any kind. I wear one at work. However I found a mask with a built in lanyard and adjustable ear loops. I have been using it ever since they started to allow no masks. Some places still require them so it's hard to keep track. Even at the Doctor's office you are allowed to remove the mask once in the exam room. Now I just wear it around my neck if I'm out and about.  It would be perfect for someone who is vaccinated and on a cruise where there will be a lot on and off masking. The bonus is that the ear loops adjust for a perfect fit without bending your ears.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks to all for “taking one for the team”!  😀  We are excited for you and looking forward to following along!  Have fun and enjoy!  😍

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I hate lanyards of any kind. I wear one at work. However I found a mask with a built in lanyard and adjustable ear loops. I have been using it ever since they started to allow no masks. Some places still require them so it's hard to keep track. Even at the Doctor's office you are allowed to remove the mask once in the exam room. Now I just wear it around my neck if I'm out and about.  It would be perfect for someone who is vaccinated and on a cruise where there will be a lot on and off masking. The bonus is that the ear loops adjust for a perfect fit without bending your ears.

 

Hoping to find a few of these masks in my cabin.

FB_IMG_1627389272789.thumb.jpg.1f08767082e485229b139ea713889457.jpg

 

This is from recent Freedom trip. 

Found on FB

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

Have a great cruise! 

 

It will be over before we know it😪

 

Maybe we'll just stay up for two days🤣🤣

 

Our travel companions ended up with MTD as well. Mike and Miriam. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

It will be over before we know it😪

 

Maybe we'll just stay up for two days🤣🤣

 

Our travel companions ended up with MTD as well. Mike and Miriam. 

Wasn't that supposed to be Dan and Ellen?😇  Have fun

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LauraS changed the title to Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...