Jump to content

Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

I would even do it as the quarantined passenger and be happy. Supply me with food, drinks and a balcony and I’d be happy for a few days.


I bet they move the pseudo-quarantined to the interior rooms by Medical. (According to Royal’s Healthy Sail protocol).  No balcony room for them!

 

p.s. it would be nice for the test passengers, if they didn’t have anyone pretend to be positive until after Coco Cay. Let them have a Perfect Day before quarantining.   
 

Edited by BSocial
Clarified - added
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, BSocial said:


I bet they move the pseudo-quarantined to the interior rooms by Medical. (According to Royal’s Healthy Sail protocol).  No balcony room for them!

 

p.s. it would be nice for the test passengers, if they didn’t have anyone pretend to be positive until after Coco Cay. Let them have a Perfect Day before quarantining.   
 

That would suck if stuck in an inside cabin. Wonder if there will be any temper tantrums when someone finds out they are in quarantine? John have your camera ready. We want to see drama and all. 😆

 

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

 

We all know that @Jimbo is CC's designated Debbie Downer😇

I'm not a downer just putting it out there what may happen. It is what it is, doesn't matter what I post RCL will handle it they way they want to. Just stating what may happen so no one is surprised.

 

Being informed is much better  then getting onboard and finding out then.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lady Hudson said:

So, can someone actually be quarantined to their cabin for the whole trip?

Yes, you can. But don't mention that on here because people get pissed off and call you a Debby Downer.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'm not a downer just putting it out there what may happen. It is what it is, doesn't matter what I post RCL will handle it they way they want to. Just stating what may happen so no one is surprised.

 

Being informed is much better  then getting onboard and finding out then.

People like to think positive and there isn’t anything wrong with that. It states in the picture that John posted that they could be the quarantined passengers so I’m sure people are aware of it. Nothing wrong being positive until they are told what cabin they are in. They might also enjoy just being away for a few days even in an inside cabin. No cooking, no cleaning, room service, hopefully good food and whatever else they are going to get.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, twangster said:

 

Hi Everyone,  

We are excited to welcome you onboard Allure of the Seas! This Stimulation Voyage is a monumental occasion for our company and the industry.  

The Stimulation Voyage is a very detailed simulation of all protocols that will be put in place with our guests to ensure their health and safety onboard. Click here to learn more about the CDC's Technical Instructions for Simulated Voyages. This is a critical part of our Healthy Return to Service and requires everyone onboard to play their part! This is a CDC-mandated first step for us to move to Restricted Guest Voyages and must be perfectly executed.   

The effort to get us to this point has been tremendous involving hundreds of dedicated employees and thousands of hours of teamwork. Thank you in advance for your participation, diligence, and cooperation. A special thank you to those guests who will soon receive notice that they will be “playing the part” of an unvaccinated guest to demonstrate all our onboard protocols, including those for vaccinated and unvaccinated guests. 


Again, we cannot thank you enough for your participation and look forward to welcoming you and your guests onboard Allure of the Seas
 

😱

 

Soon receive notice 😉

 

Won't that scare people away 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ReneeFLL said:

People like to think positive and there isn’t anything wrong with that. It states in the picture that John posted that they could be the quarantined passengers so I’m sure people are aware of it. Nothing wrong being positive until they are told what cabin they are in. They might also enjoy just being away for a few days even in an inside cabin. No cooking, no cleaning, room service, hopefully good food and whatever else they are going to get.

I really don't care, sorry I mentioned it. Carry on.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, birdylady said:

So excited for you.  And everyone looking forward to cruising on Allure (us included).  Say hi to Bing Bong for us and enjoy.

Erika

 

 

It appears there will be no Mama Mia on this trip.

 

Laura is a little disappointed. 

 

Luckily we are back in October 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I had to look that one up. That would be the best to be in that room for a free cruise.

 

That was our cabin on the 2020 TA.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

We got invited to go on the Allure or Ovation. We passed! Not paying $$$ for hotel/airfare for no points or perks to be a guinea pig! We will just wait for our cruises in September!

 

Transportation cost - zero

Hotel cost - zero

Experience of a lifetime- priceless

  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lady Hudson said:

So, can someone actually be quarantined to their cabin for the whole trip?

 

Possibly, but more likely just pretend to be unvaccinated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Didn’t mean to start a big discussion.  I am sure there are plenty people who would be glad to play “pseudo” positive regardless.  Will be anxious to hear everyone’s experience.

Edited by Lady Hudson
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Then that would make me hesitant to go on a test cruise.  I want the casino!

 

I read casino drinks will be comped as normal 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LauraS changed the title to Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...