Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021šŸ›³

9 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@twangsterĀ The pics are nice. Ā Looking forward to more. Ā What did you shot them with?

Ā 

My camera.Ā  šŸ¤£

Ā 

Just kidding.Ā  I brought fiveĀ cameras with me.Ā Ā Ā  I had more camera gear than clothing.Ā  The downside is it takes more time to go through everything.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

The ballon shot was a 360 camera on a stick.Ā  I rode with Matt and his wife from the site we can't mention here.Ā  Ā No one was in line for the ballon so we stayed up for an extra session or two.Ā  Got a lot of good pictures, just need to narrow it down to a few good ones.Ā Ā 

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, twangster said:

My camera.Ā  šŸ¤£

šŸ˜‚ sounds like a response I would of made šŸ˜‚Ā 

47 minutes ago, twangster said:

The ballon shot was a 360 camera on a stick.Ā 

Great pic for a 360. Ā I need to decide which one to get before my next cruise. Ā Again, thanks for posting the pics.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

Definitely.Ā  I was on the fence about doing it because I do not sail until 8/22 and there are a few sailings before mine so I assume someone will have already done one by the time I get started.Ā  But last night after scrolling through yours most of the evening, I decided to go for it and already started writing out my intro šŸ¤£.

Ahhhh this is FANTASTIC news!! I've avidly followed &Ā enjoyedĀ every live thread so far (thanks again, John!) but I am beyond excited to hear all about the OdysseyĀ šŸ¤©

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twangster said:

Here's a little tease of what I might post this weekend

Top of your game as I know it. WOW ! I cant' wait to see the smorgasbord of visuals that your eyes have seen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twangster said:

I rode with Matt and his wife from the site we can't mention here.Ā 

That is so funny as I watched that live video. I saw that Matt was not up there just by himself. I must say that was a perfect day to get those shots.

14 hours ago, RFerrington said:

I hate those woodpecker masks like Laura has.Ā  None of them are particularly flattering but those are the worst !

I donā€™t like how the ones they use on Dr Pimple Popper which look likeĀ duck bills.Ā 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

Are they giving out menus in the restaurants? My husband is not going to carry a phone on vacation.Ā 

don't worry about it. They will take care of you.Ā  I had issues with the QR codes, so they just grabbed one for us.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Ā 

I was surprised as well.

Ā 

My next obstacle is either adding a battery pack or getting a new phone.Ā Ā 

Ā 

My S9+ is losing power and my 64gb of memory is maxed. Thanks Alexa.

Iā€™m hanging on with S8 with issues with battery. Ā My work phone is latest and greatest the battery life is great but I hate the phone. Ā Iā€™m just not use to it and get all flustered at times with it. So not anxious for my personal one to be the same.Ā 

4 hours ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

Are they giving out menus in the restaurants? My husband is not going to carry a phone on vacation.Ā 

Ā 

Yes, but they encourage you to use code.

They have to go get the plastic ones, bit of a delay

Edited by John&LaLa

20 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes I figured it was too short of a cruise and you want to make the best of it. Taking good pictures does take some work. I would be very interested in seeing anything you decide to post. Glad you had a great time. My legs and knees would have been toast too if I tried to climb all those stairs.

Ā 

I love taking pics, but had no desire to lug more stuff onboard for 2 day cruise. šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Happy with phone picturesĀ 

• Like 3

On 7/29/2021 at 10:10 AM, John&LaLa said:

Ā 

The one positive is instant elevators šŸ‘

We only had people in the elevators with us on 2 occasions. It was so nice not to have to wait very long.Ā 

• Like 2