Check-in help please

I know you can check in up to 14 days early or 16 days early if you are platinum or diamond....but does it open up at midnight Eastern time?  I am on the west coast and it would be great if I didn't have to stay up until midnight to get a early check in time. Thanks for your help.

I saw on an earlier thread that someone here on the west coast was able to check-in at midnight est (9pm local), but their embark is in Miami. I'm also interested to know if I can check in at midnight est for a west coast cruise!

1 minute ago, June Bug said:

Yes. It goes by the Eastern time zone clock.  So depending on where you live, you may not have to stay up until midnight! 

Thanks for your help!  I appreciate you all for taking time out of your day to help me!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CthyC said:

Thanks for your help!  I appreciate you all for taking time out of your day to help me!

You’re welcome!  I just filled out mine a week ago!  I checked at 11pm Central time and it was up! 🎉 Have a great cruise! 

9 hours ago, CthyC said:

We live in San Diego and set the phone alarm 🙂 We can't wait, we like to get it done and have the good feeling that comes when we get the arrival time we want. Good luck

• Like 1

I will be up at midnight for our cruise unless FTTF is given priority when we go in November. My question when checking in, can you go to the Arrival Time section first to get that all locked in, save it, and then back track to everything else?

Posted (edited)

I have checked in at 11 pm my time (central standard) for my cruise out of Galveston on the day before it said check in was available. 

This morning, I got the 10:30-11 am check in time (which I *think* is the earliest time slot) even though I checked in this morning at about 8 or 9 am for my cruise on August 7th instead of last night. I forgot to check in last night. 

Edited by Eli_6

2 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

I will be up at midnight for our cruise unless FTTF is given priority when we go in November. My question when checking in, can you go to the Arrival Time section first to get that all locked in, save it, and then back track to everything else?

Yes. You can just click on "skip this question." I got the 10:30 am slot even though I do not have my husband's passport information right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eli_6 said:

Yes. You can just click on "skip this question." I got the 10:30 am slot even though I do not have my husband's passport information right now. 

Thank you for letting me know and others that wanted to know.

• Like 1