Jump to content

John Heald's schedule, July 25-31 - Mardi Gras time!


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, amcankid said:

If you could get pictures of the extended balconies on the “hump” cabins ( for example 10350/10354 I would appreciate it. 

I will do my best.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next time someone talks to John Heald, they should tell him to post his stories on Cruise Critic and also on the Carnival web site..  I'd never heard of him and wouldn't even know he existed without the reference on Cruise Critic.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

 

And, get a photo of the missing coffee makers in the Excel suites too --- LOL

Def none there.  Which one r u in?  I took pics of Starboard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Def none there.  Which one r u in?  I took pics of Starboard

 

Port side. John toured the starboard as well, as I recall.

 

So - first impression of the ship?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

 

Port side. John toured the starboard as well, as I recall.

 

So - first impression of the ship?

 

 

Really, really liked it.  Two rooms I was under impressed with was HC balconies (and pool) and ……, the pres suite.  Great balcony, room was frankly a little disappointing.  Loft 19 pricing is WAY out of whack.  It will come down.   Serenity the best I have seen on a Carnival Ship.  Food options are great.  Rudys sea grull same price as steakhouse.  Think you will love it

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Really, really liked it.  Two rooms I was under impressed with was HC balconies (and pool) and ……, the pres suite.  Great balcony, room was frankly a little disappointing.  Loft 19 pricing is WAY out of whack.  It will come down.   Serenity the best I have seen on a Carnival Ship.  Food options are great.  Rudys sea grull same price as steakhouse.  Think you will love it

Well, the shower looked nice! But, I can't stay in there the whole time. 😁 Now, if it just had a coffee maker that would make all the difference lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Well, the shower looked nice! But, I can't stay in there the whole time. 😁 Now, if it just had a coffee maker that would make all the difference lol.

Lol, the shower was really nice…maybe one of the shower heads is really a coffee maker

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Kmon - you were supposed to come back with :

 

Shine on You Crazy Diamond... 

 

 😄

 

Tom

 

Sorry Tom. 

 

You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do we know yet where John is heading following this MG sailing?

 

On again/off again - the last I heard, he's now not going to be on the 8/7 MG. At least I won't have to be on the lookout and dodge him while on one of his "walkies".  He's a nice fellow, I just don't want to be "live" on his FB page!!

 

Tom

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2021 at 7:07 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Do we know yet where John is heading following this MG sailing?

 

On again/off again - the last I heard, he's now not going to be on the 8/7 MG. At least I won't have to be on the lookout and dodge him while on one of his "walkies".  He's a nice fellow, I just don't want to be "live" on his FB page!!

 

Tom

Wasn't John supposed to announce his September and October cruises?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...