Celebrity Perks Ultra Package

I just looked at it in our Cruise Planner.  We are on a 7N. So cost for us is $1330 ($95 x 7 x2 ). 
If  we had ships excursion  we really wanted to take & would use the entire $650 in Shore excursion credit and we wanted a 3 night dining package $ 137 pp on Edge) and stream wi-fi on 1 device about $120 .  That leave $280 for unlimited digital photos an a bag of wash & fold laundry.  

It doesn’t make sense for us.  We have ships excursions in 2 ports  we will do - only because we can’t get off the ship without that - $310 total, we will upgrade 1 included wi-fi to stream -&120, we may do I speciality restaurant $110  w/o a discount. We don’t do ships photos and don’t need laundry done on a 7 night cruise.  So our spending for things of value  in the package is $540.  

We will also upgrade the included beverage package at a cost of $168.  . The upgrade of the included beverage package is not included in Perks Utra 

Do the math and is if the package is good based on what you expect to spend without it then go for.

33 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I just looked at it in our Cruise Planner.  We are on a 7N. So cost for us is $1330 ($95 x 7 x2 ). 
If  we had ships excursion  we really wanted to take & would use the entire $650 in Shore excursion credit and we wanted a 3 night dining package $ 137 pp on Edge) and stream wi-fi on 1 device about $120 .  That leave $280 for unlimited digital photos an a bag of wash & fold laundry.  

It doesn’t make sense for us.  We have ships excursions in 2 ports  we will do - only because we can’t get off the ship without that - $310 total, we will upgrade 1 included wi-fi to stream -&120, we may do I speciality restaurant $110  w/o a discount. We don’t do ships photos and don’t need laundry done on a 7 night cruise.  So our spending for things of value  in the package is $540.  

We will also upgrade the included beverage package at a cost of $168.  . The upgrade of the included beverage package is not included in Perks Utra 

Do the math and is if the package is good based on what you expect to spend without it then go for.

Thanks for this info.  Much appreciated!

1 hour ago, GarCat88 said:

Can someone tell me about the pros/cons of the Celebrity perks ultra package. Thanks. 

Why don't they call in All Inclusive II and jam it down every ones throat.