Harmony of the seas 15th Aug updates

3 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

I Can t still make check in. No possible on the App or on the website....

Pretty sure you don't really need to check in online - folks do just show up at the port without ever checking in. I know that's so 2019, but pretty sure it happens.

• Like 1

@FionaMG Yeah I saw that as well this morning after I checked in. If you change to the ship layout screen and back that button goes away.

@Preziosa Yes I am on the August 15th cruise out of Barcelona.

9 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

The reason that I couldn t make check in, was that They have change Our cabin...

Why did they do that? I hope you are happy with the new one? Have you been able to check in now?

13 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

I am not happy with the new cabin, the first one was Better....

I am really sorry to hear that. Can you (or your travel agent) contact them to see if there is a more acceptable alternative? 

I have tryed, it has to Be in the same category, so what I have now is the Best...There are so many free cabins, so I Don t understand Why it has to me the same category. It is not my fault, that We have to change cabin.

10 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

I have tryed, it has to Be in the same category, so what I have now is the Best...There are so many free cabins, so I Don t understand Why it has to me the same category. It is not my fault, that We have to change cabin.

I don't understand either. Perhaps when you get on board Guest Services might be able to arrange to move you to a more acceptable cabin. You should definitely ask them. I hope you will be able to get this sorted out. Good luck!

Any brits on this thread? What are you doing about the test to enter back into the uk? Do you know if harmony has facilities to complete PCR tests if the UK makes it mandatory (rather than advised) for pre departure tests. I am not on harmony till October so the rules will have probably changed 10x by then but wanted to hear your thoughts. 
Thank

Kim