White Night

My boyfriend and I have booked Allure of the Seas 7 night cruise for 14Nov.2021.  I have heard that sometimes there is themed nights like "White Night."  Can anyone tell us if there is a White Night or any themed nights on the Allure of the Seas?

Thank you in advance...

8 hours ago, nanatutu said:

My boyfriend and I have booked Allure of the Seas 7 night cruise for 14Nov.2021.  I have heard that sometimes there is themed nights like "White Night."  Can anyone tell us if there is a White Night or any themed nights on the Allure of the Seas?

Thank you in advance...

Yes they did before Covid ,a island night, white night and a disco or rock  one .🙂

RCI has many different theme nights on their cruises. Not all theme nights occur on every cruise. I have seen White Nights on several of my cruises but not all of them. If you want to make sure you have attire for at least one theme night, bring your 70's disco clothes. That is the one theme night I have seen on every RCI cruise I have been on.

Surprisingly there was no "White Night" on either of my B2B Adventure Bahamas July cruises. 

I love wearing white during the summer/warm weather cruises, so I pack whites to coordinate as a single outfit and as separates.

There was a "70s Night" that was held on the pool deck for social distancing.

Edited by long4acruise

Maybe someone can post the open venue PDF for Allure.

Tells where vax v. non vax passengers can go and what activities they can participate in.

For my upcoming Mariner cruise, it  shows a 70s Disco Party, a Hush Silent Party,  and a Red Party.

Non-vax passengers are excluded from all three, but can go to the Ice Show and sit on one level of the Theatre.  

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

RCI has many different theme nights on their cruises. Not all theme nights occur on every cruise. I have seen White Nights on several of my cruises but not all of them. If you want to make sure you have attire for at least one theme night, bring your 70's disco clothes. That is the one theme night I have seen on every RCI cruise I have been on.

I read that Harmony replaced 70's night with 90's night.  I was bummed about that as I had my 70's outfit ready.

17 hours ago, nanatutu said:

Thank you in advance...

That is a big thing on Carnival cruise ships.  I was on the Vista (great ship BTW) and about 45% of the folks did wear full white on WHITE night.  It was cool

Oh and if you ever get to go on DCL(mouse ships)  all the officers gather in the atrium in the evenings and they wear head to toe full White-even shoes.  It is rather cool in a way.

toodles

• 2 weeks later...