Boarding with no smart phone?

DougH

If I don't have a smart phone capable of downloading the Medallion app when I show up at the pier is everything done manually like in the past? I see talk of assigned boarding time but without the medallion can I just show up. FYI I'm Elite if that matters. I did sail on the Sky Princess TA when they were just starting the Medallion and had no problems doing it manually

Posted (edited)

In one of the numerous threads about the medallion there are people in a similar situation to you and many have called a number at Princess the number is in the thread somewhere) and given all necessary details over the phone. It appears to have been painless for those that have done it, and as health details are more important these days it would be better to ring and give your details rather than wait until you get to the pier.

EDIT - Cruzsnooze has beaten me to it and that thread has all the info.

Edited by leck57
update
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, DougH said:

If I don't have a smart phone capable of downloading the Medallion app when I show up at the pier is everything done manually like in the past? I see talk of assigned boarding time but without the medallion can I just show up. FYI I'm Elite if that matters. I did sail on the Sky Princess TA when they were just starting the Medallion and had no problems doing it manually

They will likely keelhaul you before consigning your torn up carcass to the sea and the swarm of sharks they keep on hand for such occasions. Either that or they will say, "D'Oh! Let me help you with that..." One or the other...

Call this number 1 844 525 0942. You probably will have a long wait. Call the minute they open. Princess opens 8:00am Pacific time, but I'm not sure of the time zone for this number.