Vaccine questionnaire

redsox1584

Hi all,

I apologize if this question has been asked anywhere…I did try to do a search.

I booked a cruise for September this past Monday. My PVP told me to go on to the Carnival site and fill out the vaccine attestation form that night which I did. The cruise planner shows the questionnaire as complete. 

I got an email today to remind me to go on and complete the questionnaire. I double checked the cruise planner and it still shows the vaccine information as completed.

Has anyone else received as email after their vaccine questionnaire was complete?  I didn’t know if I should be concerned or if it was some kind of system glitch. 

It happened to me yesterday. I originally filled the form out logged in under my wife's name. After I got the e-mail I logged in under my name and it showed the form completed ( green check mark and all), Just to be sure I clicked edit then re-submitted the form logged in under my name. 

My wife did not get the e-mail that her vaccination form wasn't completed, just me.  ??

3 minutes ago, stellarose said:

can't complete health assessment until right before December trip. I did the vaccine a few weeks ago, might have been a glitch. never showed up again.

If were still having to do it by December theyre send it to you again then. Im hoping that for my Dec cruise I dont have to go through all this torture. I need a sea voyage just to recover from all this aggravation. 

4 minutes ago, sailingships said:

If were still having to do it by December theyre send it to you again then. Im hoping that for my Dec cruise I dont have to go through all this torture. I need a sea voyage just to recover from all this aggravation. 

I just want everyone to be safe, healthy and sail uninterrupted.  

• Like 2