Where to go with problems logging into Navigator APP?

Alphen

Have researched the forum and found several opted solutions for problems with the APP, but have not found the one that works for us!

We both have iPhone with the installed Navigator App.

Mine works fine , the other phone doesn’t, both worked fine on earlier cruise

Problem:

-          When attempting logging into account in Navigator App, it shows “an unknown error has occurred, please try again later”.

What have we tried:

-          Tried again later and again and again and again

-          Removing and re installing App

-          Resetting iPhone

-          Asking for password reset, works again after reset on the website, still not on the App

-          Trying to (re)register, but the App recognizes that an account exists with that e-mail address

-          The App itself works, because when using the App with the other persons login data, it works!

Any suggestions?

Edited by Alphen

I have been able to log in with my name but it does not truly function until I log in with the DH's name.  It appears it only provides a full function to the first person on the reservation.  I have reported it to HAL numerous times.  

I am having similar problems.. 

It was suggested that you call 855.932.1711 and report it to a HAL rep who will then send a report to the IT department. Be sure to have the apps owners Birthdate and booking number availble when calling.

37 minutes ago, rucrazy said:

I am having similar problems.. 

It was suggested that you call 855.932.1711 and report it to a HAL rep who will then send a report to the IT department. Be sure to have the apps owners Birthdate and booking number availble when calling.

Tnx, but we are from Europe, have reported it through contact form to the general IT from HAL, but with zero response for reported website problems, do not expect any reaction regarding problems with the App.