Specialty Dining payment

claudia814

I used to pay for specialty dining at any time prior to final payment but it seems to be different on Medallion app. Medallion app shows Crown Grill, day and time but doesn’t ask for payment and of course doesn’t show on Travel Summary. Do you pay at final payment now?Thanks for any information. 

14 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Mine asked for payment, then showed complimentary.  I was able to book a table for 2 at $0.00 for me but not my cabin mate.  Go figure.

Maybe you are in suite with complimentary dinner 

cr8tiv1; Got it I understand your frustration.  Where in the app did you book Crown Grill?  I just read on website that to book Crown Grill you must made final payment at which time is will allow you to book.  Does that sound right?

Edited by AF-1

I was able to book Crown Grill a long time ago (or seems like an eternity).  Went into DMW app.  I was able to book my daily times (although in Club Class...so not sure if Princess knows the difference).  Saw an opportunity to book specialty restaurant.  Went for it.  

That's when more problems showed up.  I'm fine.  I have a table for 2 (booked only for me) at the time I wanted.  Will take my cabin mate along with her voucher.  Not messing with any edits in fear of losing what I do already have.  Have a screen shot because I don't trust Princess.  App accepted complimentary as payment.  

Yes, payment was required when making the reservations.  I was shocked to see that they accepted my "voucher".

3 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

my final payment is in August.  I have club class so not going to book anything; just show up.  

Are "we" cruising together or are you on the Majestic 10/23 like all of my other friends?  I made final payment before August due date.  Made no difference to getting a boarding time or to get the app to work any better.  

I'm probably stressing for nothing since everyone on the Alaskan cruise are having fun.

Sure wish the messaging app for CC worked.

50 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

I am doing Cabo cruise in Oct

I'm doing 4 days to San Diego.  (I could drive it, but this will be more fun).  I'll add you to the list of people I may run into at the terminal, coming or going.  I wonder who else?????  Would have done a b2b but Princess wouldn't allow me to book one.

Just now, cr8tiv1 said:

I'm doing 4 days to San Diego.  (I could drive it, but this will be more fun).  I'll add you to the list of people I may run into at the terminal, coming or going.  I wonder who else?????  Would have done a b2b but Princess wouldn't allow me to book one.

So you're onboard prior to my cruise?  Have fun.  I am looking forward to this trip. I have not been on Grand Princess so that will be fun checking it out