Check In Process Changing Online???

drolltroll

I have lots of cruises currently booked (because I Wanna_Cruize) , so I just looked at "My Things To Do" list for all the ones coming up:

August 21st -

• Online Check-In for booking XXX - available on August 5
  • View Vaccination Status for booking XXX (with a line through it) 
    • If I click Review Vaccination Status, I can't see what i answered, but i can re-submit it.

September 11 -

• Online Check-In for booking XXX - available on August 26
  • Check Vaccination Status for booking XXX (with a line through it) 
    • If I click Review Vaccination Status, I can't see what i answered, but i can re-submit it.

November 27th - 

• Pay balance due for Booking XXX -  Pay $$$ by August 29
  • Complete Health Assessment - Available on Nov 24, 2021

So no Online Check-In Info shown until final payment done, and no request yet for 1-question Vaccination Status Check

Edited by Wanna_Cruize
  • Like 2

I'm sailing out of Long Beach on 9/4. Received an email from Carnival on 7/19 with the subject line "Important Operational Update". The form was referenced in that email and was available for me to fill out on that date. It is listed under my To Do List and is crossed out, referencing that I have completed it. So, it's not just for Florida.

3 hours ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

I have lots of cruises currently booked (because I Wanna_Cruize) , so I just looked at "My Things To Do" list for all the ones coming up:

August 21st -

• Online Check-In for booking XXX - available on August 5
  • View Vaccination Status for booking XXX (with a line through it) 

September 11 -

• Online Check-In for booking XXX - available on August 26
  • Check Vaccination Status for booking XXX (with a line through it) 

November 27th - 

• Pay balance due for Booking XXX -  Pay $$$ by August 29
  • Complete Health Assessment - Available on Nov 24, 2021

So no Online Check-In Info shown until final payment done, and no request yet for 1-question Vaccination Status Check

Thanks for the info but the final payment thing is irrelevant. They are supposed to board tomorrow!

2 hours ago, drolltroll said:

Thanks for the info but the final payment thing is irrelevant. They are supposed to board tomorrow!

Well, it's to late to do anything about it now. It's totally out of your control. IMO, they should have listened to you. 

BEWARE!!!!!!  I just went to my cruise planner to be sure I still had the green check mark for the vaccination question ( I did it within the 48 hours when it showed up for my family of 3). I was going to take a screen shot of it as mentioned here.  For some reason they kicked my 15 year olds information out (he is vaccinated).   I had to fill his information out again and then I took a screen shot.  If I didn't double check I never would have known.  Would they have let him on the ship?  If you have kids, double check that their information hasn't been kicked out.

13 minutes ago, rs45thompson said:

BEWARE!!!!!!  I just went to my cruise planner to be sure I still had the green check mark for the vaccination question ( I did it within the 48 hours when it showed up for my family of 3). I was going to take a screen shot of it as mentioned here.  For some reason they kicked my 15 year olds information out (he is vaccinated).   I had to fill his information out again and then I took a screen shot.  If I didn't double check I never would have known.  Would they have let him on the ship?  If you have kids, double check that their information hasn't been kicked out.

Holy cow!!!!

20 hours ago, nina_930 said:

I received an email immediately after booking that in part stated this:

image.png.799afda9dfd6dc80972dc534d59b49ec.png

If you want the whole email, I'd be happy to post it.  I just didn't want to post a lengthy post unnecessarily.  

Thanks, not necessary. They are on the cruise and had no issues during boarding so your guess is as good as mine if indeed the vaccination attestation was never answered by them.

Maybe BIL answered it and did not realize he had answered it but they both swore the link was never available to them on their cruise manager nor did it ever show with the green check mark as having been completed.