Live from the Majestic Princess at last! August 1 2021 to Alaska

pkt1976

Just now, mringenoldus said:

I’m not sure what you found offensive - I recognize you are quite frustrated with many issues - perhaps that has impacted your interpretation of my well wishes. I sincerely hope you are able to resolve the challenges you’ve experienced 

Your post comes across as both condescending and blaming/shaming me for not using a travel agent. If that’s what “well wishes” look like, then clearly I’ve been doing it wrong. Please refrain from further response to my posts. 

• Like 1

We had a problem with a Princess shore excursion not living up to its description. As with your experience, the people on the ship were not forthcoming at getting our complaint resolved. The good thing is that I talked with a sympathetic Princess rep after filling out the online form and received a better resolution than I was seeking on the ship. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chai8 said:

Your post comes across as both condescending and blaming/shaming me for not using a travel agent. If that’s what “well wishes” look like, then clearly I’ve been doing it wrong. Please refrain from further response to my posts. 

She's a TA.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pspman92 said:

i heard from someone on MJ that they will reduce passengers numbers starting next cruise... So far capacity was almost 100% (full) , now will be max 2000 passengers... 

From the website it looks like a lot of unsold cabins for our 09/05 sailing. I would think that it would be difficult to fill those with last minute reservations anyway under the current Covid protocols.

• Like 1

i agree, but i believe protocols will remain till the end of September or so.... some scientists have said that by October this will calm down drastically and that we can return to some normal. we now know much more about the Corona and the protocols, so there is no need for strict measures or lockdowns...

• 3 weeks later...