Live - Symphony of the Seas Simulation Cruise August 1

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!!!!!  Heading to Miami shortly and will be boarding Symphony tomorrow morning for a Simulation cruise.  The day before a cruise has always been like Christmas Eve for me but this one is more than that - it's truly special!  It's been more than 17 months since we stepped foot on a ship and I am so very happy that we have the opportunity to do so tomorrow.

I'll be posting from the ship and sharing my experiences.  I'll try to answer as many questions as possible but know this is a very short cruise (2 nights) so I'll see what I can do to stay on top of your questions.  

I did volunteer months ago when they started the simulation cruises discussion.  I've been on more than 75 cruises and most have been on Royal Caribbean Group ships (Royal and Celebrity).  I was thrilled and grateful to be invited on this cruise.

More to come...... 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Hi Anne

Thanks for taking time to share your experience on the Symphony simulation cruise.

Have fun!

Do your best to make for sure Symphony passes her test,

By chance are you playing any roll? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ALSEAU said:

Hi Anne

Thanks for taking time to share your experience on the Symphony simulation cruise.

Have fun!

Do your best to make for sure Symphony passes her test,

By chance are you playing any roll? 

No role for me as far as I know.  I received the invite on this past Wednesday and the info I received matches what the folks on Odyssey this past week received.  Doesn't say anything about what we might have to do onboard.  I'll be including anything in my posts.

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone!

5 hours ago, Host Anne said:

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!!!!!  Heading to Miami shortly and will be boarding Symphony tomorrow morning for a Simulation cruise.  The day before a cruise has always been like Christmas Eve for me but this one is more than that - it's truly special!  It's been more than 17 months since we stepped foot on a ship and I am so very happy that we have the opportunity to do so tomorrow.

I'll be posting from the ship and sharing my experiences.  I'll try to answer as many questions as possible but know this is a very short cruise (2 nights) so I'll see what I can do to stay on top of your questions.  

I did volunteer months ago when they started the simulation cruises discussion.  I've been on more than 75 cruises and most have been on Royal Caribbean Group ships (Royal and Celebrity).  I was thrilled and grateful to be invited on this cruise.

More to come...... 

Following. The only  "Oasis Sister" we haven't sailed on but are remedying that in December. I will be soaking in every detail. Thanks for taking your time to bring us along.

In Miami safe and sound.  Staying at the Hyatt Regency Downtown on points.  Walked to a great Italian restaurant for dinner - Fratelli Milano - about two blocks away.  Settled in for the evening and will be ready to head to the port for our 11:00 AM boarding time.  Hoping all goes smoothly!

Thanks for following along!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Host Anne said:

No role for me as far as I know.  I received the invite on this past Wednesday and the info I received matches what the folks on Odyssey this past week received.  Doesn't say anything about what we might have to do onboard.  I'll be including anything in my posts.

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone!

We didn’t find out if we would be playing the unvaccinated role until we were checking in at the port for the Allure test cruise.

Outstanding ship! Thanks for the write up.

Was on Symphony during the 50th anniversary sail, saw a couple …..John & La La on board too! 😀

Reading each morning with coffee, on the Edge August 28th! Back to my sea legs! 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Host Anne said:

In Miami safe and sound.  Staying at the Hyatt Regency Downtown on points.  Walked to a great Italian restaurant for dinner - Fratelli Milano - about two blocks away.  Settled in for the evening and will be ready to head to the port for our 11:00 AM boarding time.  Hoping all goes smoothly!

Thanks for following along!

I'll be sailing on Symphony 8/21/21. Will be watching your posts! Have fun.