Is anyone actually Excited?

8 hours ago, baldilocks said:

I'm more confused than excited with all the changes being made with masks, vaccinations and who knows what the CDC will pull out of the hat.

And with Florida's hospitalization numbers being the highest ever. It's hard to imagine deliberately going into a hot zone. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, terpshockey77 said:

We were on Freedom in July and have two cruises booked next year.  Can't wait to cruise again as 4 nights was too short.  Masks were a bother but we went outside when we could and to venues that were for those with vaccines so didn't wear that much.

That's good to know.  I'll be on Freedom in September and very much looking forward to it.  

On 8/1/2021 at 12:29 PM, mauraoel said:

I am very excited I just booked my test for our Adventure girls cruise next week and we have our Littles cruise which replaces our March 2020 cruise in September. We booked the Adventure cruise when we weren't sure that Allure would cruise now I have two in less than 6 weeks OOPS!! Boss was like okay but...

I did nearly the same thing.  Hubby and I cruised on Carnival Horizon July 10 -18, and my sister and I are boarding the Allure on August 15.  Hey, no vacations for over a year, we are entitled to a few cruises NOW.  LOL.