Finally got status match - now what?

EllieinNJ

Took 9 weeks, two submissions, enrollment in Voyagers Club and finally email inquiries to customer service to get our matches - NCL Platinum to MSC Gold.  We already have a cruise booked for April, 2022 with a travel agency.  Do we notify the agency to get the 5% off the cruise or is it done automatically? 

Some posters here said to wait for the match & Voyagers Club enrollment before booking but in that time the cruise went up $50pp so we booked about a month ago.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Contact your TA and have them add your Voyagers Club number to your reservation.  It is not done automatically.

They should send you copy of new invoicing with the discount from MSC. No need for them to make new reservation .

Edited by phissy
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, EllieinNJ said:

Took 9 weeks, two submissions, enrollment in Voyagers Club and finally email inquiries to customer service to get our matches - NCL Platinum to MSC Gold.  We already have a cruise booked for April, 2022 with a travel agency.  Do we notify the agency to get the 5% off the cruise or is it done automatically? 

Some posters here said to wait for the match & Voyagers Club enrollment before booking but in that time the cruise went up $50pp so we booked about a month ago.

I couple of days ago I spoke with an MSC agent who told me to contact my travel agent since I booked that way, my husband is the primary passenger ( who has the status match to gold) so on Friday I contacted my TA and she called MSC and it should take a few days for the discount to be applied and she will be sending me a new confirmation.

Edited by ISLABONITA
  • Like 1