"Emergency Notification" email from Princess

les37b

I've just received an email this morning regarding my UK Seacation which is due to sail in 26 days time, informing me I need to fill in the missing data including check in time.

On looking on the Medallion app, everything has already been completed fully (and green ticked) and there is nowhere to select a boarding time.

Am I just looking in the wrong place? Any tips appreciated.

I have being trying to speak to someone on the advertised number. So far I've been on hold for 1 hour and 28 minutes. That's not encouraging at all! 

38 minutes ago, ohnonotmeagain said:

Hope this helps 

It did indeed. Thank you. If only I had asked before 2h13m phone call! lol

I had already got an embarkation time selected (as I'd thought) - just didn't know where to look for it. So the panic "emergency" email was a bit of a red herring. There wasn't anything that Princess were waiting on from me - other than the Health notice declaration which I cant fill in unto 2 days before boarding.

21 minutes ago, les37b said:

It did indeed. Thank you. If only I had asked before 2h13m phone call! lol

I had already got an embarkation time selected (as I'd thought) - just didn't know where to look for it. So the panic "emergency" email was a bit of a red herring. There wasn't anything that Princess were waiting on from me - other than the Health notice declaration which I cant fill in unto 2 days before boarding.

I have completed the health notice declaration , it just says if you experience health changes prior to embarkation , return to this page to update

When could you select your embarkation time, mine still showing as unavailable for 10 September, thanks 

53 minutes ago, snnc2005 said:

I have completed the health notice declaration , it just says if you experience health changes prior to embarkation , return to this page to update

When could you select your embarkation time, mine still showing as unavailable for 10 September, thanks 

Mine is 28th August..... I'm in group A board at 11.45 to 12.15 Fairly sure I did this a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully it'll be there soon.... Just keep checking I guess.