1 hour ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Palma De Mallorca:

Harmony of the seas: 3/4, 10/4, 17/4, 24/5, 1/5

Vision of the Seas: 14/5

Serenade of the Seas: 2/8

Anthem of the Seas: 5/8

Eivissa:

Jewel of the Seas: 1/9

I wonder if those Harmony bookings might be a place holder? If I'm not mistaken, the Oasis-class ship due to be in Europe in 2023 is Symphony, which is due for her 5-year dry dock.

5 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

All of them are placeholders... They were used years ago like the Independence ones.

I expect RCL to make new bookings in a couple of months.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious regarding your post that you are scheduled to sail out of PC 4/22/23. How did you book this. Neither my TA nor myself can find any transatlantic for 2023 posted yet. Did you book directly through Royal. We are interested in doing a transatlantic to Barcelona as well. Thanks

33 minutes ago, JR_Angus said:

Just curious regarding your post that you are scheduled to sail out of PC 4/22/23. How did you book this. Neither my TA nor myself can find any transatlantic for 2023 posted yet. Did you book directly through Royal. We are interested in doing a transatlantic to Barcelona as well. Thanks

It’s not a TA, it’s an 8 night Eastern Caribbean, round trip Port Canaveral. 
That’s why it’s surprising to see it scheduled in Gibraltar earlier in April. 

Edited by EatonDoolittle
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, JR_Angus said:

Jewel is listed to sail out of PC 4/30/23 for a 6-night cruise to the Western Caribbean.  I don't think the TA's are out yet, but if Jewel goes, it will be on 6 May 2023.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Adelaide South Australia has Ovation of the Seas visiting on Friday 26/01/2024 which is the Australia Day public holiday. Also, the 2 visits to Adelaide for Rhapsody of the Seas mentioned a few posts further up appear to have to dates wrong. The Flinders Ports website which shows the scheduled calls of all types of vessels all around South Australia has Rhapsody visiting on Saturday 11/11/2023 and also Wednesday 06/03/2024.

Edited by ScottishRobbie
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, woodscruise said:

Springaussie, do you know if Rhapsody can get under the harbour bridge to White Bay?

I think you can take gbenjo word it doesn’t . He has been associated with RC in Sydney for a long time as security.

He doesn’t have much of a sense of humour but if he says something it’s true.

Edited by Chiliburn

9 minutes ago, ScottishRobbie said:

Adelaide South Australia has Ovation of the Seas visiting on Friday 26/01/2024 which is the Australia Day public holiday. Also, the 2 visits to Adelaide for Rhapsody of the Seas mentioned a few posts further up appear to have to dates wrong. The Flinders Ports website which shows the scheduled calls of all types of vessels all around South Australia has Rhapsody visiting on Saturday 11/11/2023 and also Wednesday 06/03/2024.

Rhapsody 11Nov23

Ovation 26Jan24 (Australia Day public holiday)

Rhapsody 6Mar24

Welcome to cruise critic.

Adelaide is becoming quite popular as cruise port. Apparently ovation and large ships can’t navigate Melbourne.

• Like 1