Trying to not get my hopes up…

4 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I had been so, so excited about our upcoming Odyssey cruise in Feb 2022.  But, with the current state of things, I’m just not optimistic 😞. Anyone else feel the same way?

Nope. Still looking forward to and planning our March 2022 B2B cruise on the Explorer and our September 2022 Celebrity Summit cruise. Booked our flights and hotel last week for San Juan and waiting for airfares to open up for September and then I'll book flights and our hotel for Boston at that time. 🙂🍻

• Like 1

We have mixed feelings about our Harmony cruise out of Barcelona at the end of September. We have not even booked flights yet and are waiting to actually see her first cruise sail on 15 August before we do. As of this morning, check in for that cruise had still not opened despite the sail date being less than two weeks away. 😞

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OdieCarol said:

We are booked on the Harmony in Oct 2021 for both Med 7 day and 14 day TA out of Barcelona and we’re ready - flights and hotel in Barcelona for 2 nights!  

I am confident that Harmony will sail for you. I have to be since we are on her a few weeks later!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We have seventeen cruises booked through April 2023, and we thoroughly expect to do them all.

I would have to lay money on that not happening just because of the times, unsure where ships might be repositioned too and etc  and  $$it just happens that could easily force cancellations.

5 minutes ago, OdieCarol said:

We are booked on the Harmony in Oct 2021 for both Med 7 day and 14 day TA out of Barcelona and we’re ready - flights and hotel in Barcelona for 2 nights!  

Want to hear about your experiences on those.

Worried?  Get vaccinated.  Wear masks if asked to.  If a booster shot becomes available, go for it.  If you have any autoimmune diseases or morbidity related diseases that COVID can dangerously affect you, don't cruise.

We have a 3 night Independence booked out of Florida February 2022.  I’m optimistic, but to be safe I also booked a refundable hotel room at universal studios for the same nights. I’m so sick of disappointing my kids, we’re going to be doing something for vacation those 4 days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I had been so, so excited about our upcoming Odyssey cruise in Feb 2022.  But, with the current state of things, I’m just not optimistic 😞. Anyone else feel the same way?

Pfft. February? That’s like in a whole different year. Stop reading about all the ridiculousness going on now and spend your time dreaming and planning for a great cruise. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I would have to lay money on that not happening just because of the times, unsure where ships might be repositioned too and etc  and  $$it just happens that could easily force cancellations.

Whatever, I guess that means we won't see you on board. image.jpeg.ec0d8d675503e8edb160e465622c1a79.jpeg

• Like 5

We have the Explorer booked in Feb 2022 with flights and hotel booked (refundable). We also have the Allure booked for Sep 2022 - and have some excursions booked (also refundable).

I'm certainly hoping these trips will be a go, I'm really tired of cancelling vacations because of Covid. I'm trying to enjoy the planning and having something to look forward to. 😊

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Whatever, I guess that means we won't see you on board. image.jpeg.ec0d8d675503e8edb160e465622c1a79.jpeg

Yes, I can Guarantee you will not see us on 17 ships in the next 20 months. Go to the bank on that.

21 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Worried?  Get vaccinated.  Wear masks if asked to.  If a booster shot becomes available, go for it.  If you have any autoimmune diseases or morbidity related diseases that COVID can dangerously affect you, don't cruise.

I am vaxxed and masked 🙂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zekekelso said:

Pfft. February? That’s like in a whole different year. Stop reading about all the ridiculousness going on now and spend your time dreaming and planning for a great cruise. 

Thanks!  Will try to 🙂