Change Dinner Reservations

Woofbite

How do you change/cancel online dining reservations for Viking Ocean cruise?  I can't find any way to cancel one and rebook a different time/restaurant.

Also, is there any way to connect and book another party at the same time and table?

1 hour ago, Woofbite said:

How do you change/cancel online dining reservations for Viking Ocean cruise?  I can't find any way to cancel one and rebook a different time/restaurant.

Also, is there any way to connect and book another party at the same time and table?

In myvikingjourney you can cancel a reservation on the calendar and then book another one.  One word of caution is that you don't always know what is available so if you cancel you may not get what you want. I don't know how to connect another party but others have done it.

• Like 1

When we made reservations there was on the first page a box to click to “invite another guest” (or something similar. Once you clicked it, it asked for the booking number (and maybe the last name) of the other party. Then I was able to book a table for the three of us traveling together.  

If that doesn’t work, I would suggest you and the other party book for the same night and time and then after boarding, stop by and let them know you’d tried to book a four top but couldn’t and to please seat you together. 

• Like 1