Appreciation reward at CruiseNext desk

scooter6139

Anyone else getting these? 

--------------------------

Dear Valued Latitudes Member,

We’ve missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back on board!

As we return to cruising, we want to express our sincerest appreciation for choosing us to deliver an unforgettable vacation experience. You are a loyal guest and we couldn’t do what we do without you. Thank you for trusting us to make your vacation dreams a reality.

As a token of our appreciation, we have a welcome gift for you on your upcoming cruise. Once on board Norwegian Encore, please stop by the CruiseNext desk at the Atrium to choose your special gift.

------------------------------------

Assume everyone is getting these.  From the gif animation, appears to be a towel or bad, water bottle and something rectangular.

9 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

Anyone else getting these? 

--------------------------

Dear Valued Latitudes Member,

We’ve missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back on board!

As we return to cruising, we want to express our sincerest appreciation for choosing us to deliver an unforgettable vacation experience. You are a loyal guest and we couldn’t do what we do without you. Thank you for trusting us to make your vacation dreams a reality.

As a token of our appreciation, we have a welcome gift for you on your upcoming cruise. Once on board Norwegian Encore, please stop by the CruiseNext desk at the Atrium to choose your special gift.

------------------------------------

Assume everyone is getting these.  From the gif animation, appears to be a towel or bad, water bottle and something rectangular.

8 hours ago, saltsandknit said:

its a water bottle, a blanket and a charging unit for electronics. I saw pictures on another page they look very nice

The wife and I purchased 8 CruiseNext deposits and were given the choice 2 gifts each. The gifts being:

• 17oz S'well Insulated water bottle.
  • Blue and white NCL blanket / throw
  • 10,000 mAh power bank

The gifts are nice and I'm impressed with the quality of the water bottle. It has a non slip outside, reminds me of a parkerized finish. It has kept my sparkling water cold and sparkling all day.

20210806_104257.jpg

20210806_104122.jpg

20210806_104045.jpg

20210806_104023.jpg

20210806_104036.jpg

• Like 8

We received gifts on the 7/25 Jade sailing.  We picked the blanket and power bank.  The rep told us we could come back again and pick up gifts until they were gone.  We went back a second day and got the water bottle and another power bank.  Seems like we could have kept going back daily but we felt we had enough. 

We saw the bottle for sale in the gift shop (or something very similar) for $24.99.

I haven't seen the email, we cruise on August 29th. I have a similar waterbottle, great for having cold water waiting for me in the car after one of my bike rides. The power bank is also useful. The blanket is so thin I feel like I could use it as a wrap at dinner, more useful for me.

39 minutes ago, SSFun said:

Neither my husband nor I have received this email and we sail on 8/14. I went back and checked in spam as well and nothing. Hmmm

I got it in the August latitudes insider offer email on 8/4. The email was titled "An Exclusive Latitudes Insider Offer To Celebrate Returning To Sea"

Edited by BamaCruiser39
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, aubreyc1988 said:

I got the email, on Sept 4th sailing of the Encore, like how do you redeem it? Just show the email you got? 

I assume we just stop by the CruiseNext desk so they can try and encourage us to put some more money down on a future cruise.  😁

Edited by scooter6139
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BamaCruiser39 said:

I got it in the August latitudes insider offer email on 8/4. The email was titled "An Exclusive Latitudes Insider Offer To Celebrate Returning To Sea"

Thanks, I have that email and the gift offer is there!

6 hours ago, BamaCruiser39 said:

Thank you! Found it in my deleted emails. The first 2/3 of the email is the same horseradish that they send every 3 days about 30% off and blah bah blah. So I deleted it without scrolling all the way down.  We'll probably bring one water bottle with us for the flights like we normally do, but it will be nice to have freebies for the flights home.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Janicept said:

Those are nice water bottles and that charger looks really nice.  We won a couple similar water bottles on RCI for winning trivia.

I selected the power bank and it was so useful - no need to trudge back to the cabin to recharge the iPad after a long Kindle session in the Observation Lounge. Definitely worth keeping in my travel gadget case.

And yes, this was a way to drive traffic to the CruiseNext desk! I had planned to purchase two CNs anyway. The nice gentleman asked about my cruising plans and decided that his... er, my needs would be best served if I purchased eight CNs. Dude, no.

• Haha 1