Jump to content

Appreciation reward at CruiseNext desk


Recommended Posts

I did not think I had received this offer, but going back through deleted posts, I found it buried in the middle of their all too familiar Cruise special flyer.  I receive so many of these that I don’t always scroll all the way to the bottom.

 

it is dated 8/4/21

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

I did not think I had received this offer, but going back through deleted posts, I found it buried in the middle of their all too familiar Cruise special flyer.  I receive so many of these that I don’t always scroll all the way to the bottom.

 

it is dated 8/4/21


We received a paper notice of the freebie along with the other assorted documents placed in our cabins upon arrival. If you overlooked the email, you’d still learn about the freebie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out next NCL cruise is in January, and we are wondering what to do about it.   Final payment is 9/7 so we need to decide soon, but I’ve been reading reports from the early cruisers about restrictions, excursions, etc.   am chomping at the bit to go, but don’t want to be so restricted that we’d wish we were home with a pitcher of margaritas and a garden sprinkler instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Out next NCL cruise is in January, and we are wondering what to do about it.   Final payment is 9/7 so we need to decide soon, but I’ve been reading reports from the early cruisers about restrictions, excursions, etc.   am chomping at the bit to go, but don’t want to be so restricted that we’d wish we were home with a pitcher of margaritas and a garden sprinkler instead.

Not sure what this has to do with a free water bottle, but we just got off the Encore and it was a fabulous cruise (and we cruise 4-6 times a year). No restrictions. Much better than Royal's first curies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Out next NCL cruise is in January, and we are wondering what to do about it.   Final payment is 9/7 so we need to decide soon, but I’ve been reading reports from the early cruisers about restrictions, excursions, etc.   am chomping at the bit to go, but don’t want to be so restricted that we’d wish we were home with a pitcher of margaritas and a garden sprinkler instead.

Only restrictions now are you must be vaccinated, no children under 12 and pass a COVID test at the pier.  I bet they might require another test done 3 days before embarkation, as they strongly recommend now but that is about it.  I think NCL is really betting on the fully vaccinated rule to help them weather the surge that is happening in the US.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Out next NCL cruise is in January, and we are wondering what to do about it.   Final payment is 9/7 so we need to decide soon, but I’ve been reading reports from the early cruisers about restrictions, excursions, etc.   am chomping at the bit to go, but don’t want to be so restricted that we’d wish we were home with a pitcher of margaritas and a garden sprinkler instead.

You might want to check your final payment date.  I believe that NCL reduced final payment to 60 days out for all sailings through March 2022.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Not sure what this has to do with a free water bottle, but we just got off the Encore and it was a fabulous cruise (and we cruise 4-6 times a year). No restrictions. Much better than Royal's first curies. 

I was simply stating that our next cruise is some time off, and wondering if the offer would still be offered at that time.  Although, I realize that was not made clear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rockymtn2 said:

The CruiseNext staff on the Aug. 21 sailing of the Encore also had no idea what I was talking about.

No clue on The Gem last sailing either. Oh well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I asked on the 8/28 Encore sailing and they laughed at me. Said it was only for the first sailing back, but since I was a Lattitudes member they wanted to invite me to their cocktail party (which I had already been invited to when I got into my cabin). 

 

I wanted that water bottle too as the one in the side pocket of my backpack never made it to my cabin after going through security, despite being empty. Grrrr.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...