Norwegian Encore – The Great Cruise Comeback Live

BirdTravels

12 minutes ago, suzieq2cruise said:

This set of pics and the happiness of it, gave me goosebumps. Thank you!

Me, too, @BirdTravels!  What an amazing thing for NCL to do. I'm sure that we'll all feel like it's Christmas, the 4th of July and our birthday once we're on that ship!  Thank you so much for your fabulous posts.

• Like 1

Had a thought. When those of us in the next couple months board the ship, a full ship will be getting off. I suspect this will influence the Covid testing and boarding. Hoping NCL learns from experience and streamlines things for us. Again, BirdTravels, thanks for your most excellent reporting. Mary

The Bird is Extremely disappointed that Canvas By U is not offered on this sailing. They said maybe on a future sailing. For those who have followed the Bird’s live posts in the last, Canvas by U is a mandatory activity on a cruise. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We are Extremely disappointed that Canvas By U is not offered on this sailing. They said maybe on a future sailing. For those who have followed the Bird’s live posts in the last, Canvas by U is a mandatory activity on a cruise. 

For my husband too, he even packed his Bob Ross wig.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Need some mommy and daddy time on the cruise? Send the kids down to the Entourage Teen Club on Deck 5. (This is a fully vaccinated cruise, so there are no guppies or Splash Academy members onboard). remember to register and attend the first night where friendships

are made. 
83018B6A-4F54-4AF7-8100-2939728954E8.thumb.jpeg.fe4730ff5d1db649b30b6a04525c91db.jpeg8F8BE806-978D-4E92-89E1-4874EFB5B8EB.thumb.jpeg.1c66b1da2190f3206e2c1b66ce08c979.jpeg

C8079C70-AC37-4E97-9631-63B9A5BE5FB0.jpeg

969BD357-70EF-4597-952F-5F9E03EF7959.jpeg

AABC1D97-EC61-42B1-849C-FE3BC3C4AC08.jpeg

12 year olds can be fully vaccinated and thus allowed on the ship. Are they going to be allowed into Entourage or are they out of luck because the Splash Academy is closed? My daughter is cruising with her grandparents later this fall.

Edited by Moparop
typo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Moparop said:

12 year olds can be fully vaccinated and thus allowed on the ship. Are they going to be allowed into Entourage or are they out of luck because the Splash Academy is closed. My daughter is cruising with her grandparents later this fall.

When I talked to the teen club folks, they said 13+. Grand can talk to them Onboard. By then they will have it figured out…. Maybe. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

When I talked to the teen club folks, they said 13+. Grand can talk to them Onboard. By then they will have it figured out…. Maybe. 

Thanks for update. We are better off knowing this issue before getting on the ship and being surprised. I'll talk to the kiddo and the grands. Hopefully it gets figured out sooner rather than later!