PERFECT DAY COCOCAY Coco Beach Club is it up and running. Has anyone been there since the restart of cruising?

Hello,

I wanted to ask if anyone knew if  PERFECT DAY COCOCAY Coco Beach Club is it up and running . Has anyone been there since the restart of cruising?

I would love to know how it was? is the menu the same? was it nice ?

worth the extra money?

I like would to hear  everyone opinions and experiences.

Thanks you

I just got off the phone with my TA - she was on the test cruise for Symphony last week.

There were only 900 on board, and they just went to CoCo Cay.

They opened the whole waterpark for free, and drinks were half price.  

Now that sounds like a perfect day! 

She confirmed that  the straw market ladies could take your cruise card for payment, as I had read here previously.

1 hour ago, matthewkaufman46 said:

For anyone that went recently and had a Beach Club Cabana...would you do again...or since the island is so empty it is really not needed...

If the price is right yes I would. 

I have been watching the price for about 2 months for my Oct 24 sailing aboard Oasis, and the price has not budged below 160.99 per person,  I want to do this, but I feel this is way too much for me and my wife to each pay!

• Like 1

Just now, MikeKl said:

I have been watching the price for about 2 months for my Oct 24 sailing aboard Oasis, and the price has not budged below 160.99 per person,  I want to do this, but I feel this is way too much for me and my wife to each pay!

We are doing the same 4-day on Mariner in September and October. First cruise, snagged it for $61.  Second cruise has been above $160 for months.  It's weird.

10 minutes ago, flamingos said:

We are doing the same 4-day on Mariner in September and October. First cruise, snagged it for $61.  Second cruise has been above $160 for months.  It's weird.

We are on Mariner 10-13, 17 and 20.  The price for the Club was consistently $53.99 PP when on "sale" and then jumped to various prices when not on sale.  Suddenly last week it jumped to $142.99 and they are currently having a "sale" !  The over-the-water cabana for our 10-17 leg was $1199 for months without a single deviation.  Then (same time the Club charge changed) it jumped to $1698.99 !

2 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We are on Mariner 10-13, 17 and 20.  The price for the Club was consistently $53.99 PP when on "sale" and then jumped to various prices when not on sale.  Suddenly last week it jumped to $142.99 and they are currently having a "sale" !  The over-the-water cabana for our 10-17 leg was $1199 for months without a single deviation.  Then (same time the Club charge changed) it jumped to $1698.99 !

Ha! And the Beach Club that has been $160 for a couple months is now $97.99.  🙂 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sixbirches said:

When it goes down to $75 pp, which is what we paid on our last cruise before the shut down, then I will book it. I don’t feel like being ripped off for $169 which is the rate for our (hopefully) October sailing on Oasis. 

I just checked and RC has actually raised the price again— $178.99 pp on our cruise.. I am appalled….

I was on Adventure in June and we stopped at CocoaCay on day 1 and day 7.  We paid $149 for the Beach Club on day 1 and just sat by the “free pool” on day 7.  On day 1, we got off the ship as soon as we were allowed so we could get one of the 6 beds by the pool which we did. We spent hours swimming and enjoyed the fabulous lunch.  That being said, we had a much better time swimming in the huge pool on day 7.  When we stop there on my cruise next week, we’re taking our time and will go to the pool.

34 minutes ago, sixbirches said:

I just checked and RC has actually raised the price again— $178.99 pp on our cruise.. I am appalled….

People pay it, so................  Until they stop buying them, prices will just go up.

1 hour ago, flamingos said:

People pay it, so................  Until they stop buying them, prices will just go up.

True, but…. I’m not that impulsive with my money.  If you like to throw $$ around, then go for it. It’s a nice beach area, but not that nice!
Like I said, we had no problems paying $70-75 each but I will save my money at this point. We’re actually thinking of enjoying the ship that day and skipping Coco Cay. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 5:30 PM, flamingos said:

Ha! And the Beach Club that has been $160 for a couple months is now $97.99.  🙂 

For my cruise on Oasis in October it actually went back up to $169.