Clothing optional charter on Oasis during cruise line start-up???

15 hours ago, zekekelso said:

But are the clothes they aren’t wearing formal? Or are they not wearing cargo shorts and t-shirts?

No just wearing a tie.

No mention of vaccine requirements.  Could you imagine crew giving Covid tests.  

Super spreader anyone.

For the crew members who don’t want to work this cruise, does the cruise line pay for them to live off the ship for a week or do they just stay on the crew deck levels for the duration of the cruise?  Do they go without any compensation for the week? I wasn’t sure if they worked for tips only. 

39 minutes ago, nelblu said:

No just wearing a tie.

No mention of vaccine requirements.  Could you imagine crew giving Covid tests.  

Super spreader anyone.

Why would you think it would be a super spreader just because someone isn’t wearing clothes?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That's ridiculous!  I Wear tshirt thanks from many of the islands and wore them on many cruises.

Maybe they dont want the wife beater tanks??  

What's the difference it's still a tank no matter what you call it.

3 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

Really strange statements, especially the ones about Covid in this cruise.....like what difference does it make if a person is naked or not?  

There are just some places hand sanitizer shouldn't go, that's all

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

There are just some places hand sanitizer shouldn't go, that's all

It's been pretty much proven that Covid is not spread by touch (of any body part).

• Like 3

Furthermore....

* Where do you put your seapass card?...or do you use a lanyard?

* Imagine the photography during formal night or the private sessions? Or embarkation photos?

* The rock climbing wall would be popular...for viewers...it would hurt for the climbers.

* Hmmm...from gym to the sauna...lockers would be smaller.

* How many inside the elevators...could be really awkward.

* Chef's Table?

* The belly flop contest would be interesting.

* If the crew asked: "Would you like mustard on your hotdog?"...would this be harassment?

Note: This is my sorry attempt on humor...forgive me.

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

Really strange statements, especially the ones about Covid in this cruise.....like what difference does it make if a person is naked or not?  

This is not just clothing option...please...

• Meet & Greets to help you break the ice and meet new people.
• Seminars that educate and allow you to explore new areas of the lifestyle.
• Multiple play areas to meet your level of comfort and interest.

LOL. This thread is hilarious. 

If interested, there are CDC recommendations for people who want to have s*x during Covid with a new partner when the two do not live together. I wonder if that will be covered in the Seminars?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, BND said:

...As for the "gym attire" mentioned, I think they're referring to spandex shorts, sports bras, the like, not t-shirts.

Maybe that's what they mean but since they don't specify and just categorize it as blanket "gym attire",  a track suit falls into that category.  They need to be more specific on what is not allowed.  I've seen people in bathrobes in the WJ and one could argue that since bathrobes are not on the list of "not allowed", they are allowed.  Point is, attire is very subjective and it's hard to draw the line -- unless like in the case of the clothing optional cruise, attire requirements don't apply.  😳

17 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Even as someone who likes going to nude beaches, this does not appeal to me at all. I don’t want to sit in a chair naked after someone else just sat in it naked 🤮

Just wondering i once a chair is vacated, do the crew sanitize it.  I know that in Atlantic City when they were allowed to open, cleaning people sprayed & cleaned the slots when vacated.  Same with the Hotel check-in, they sprayed and cleaned the area after every individual completed the check-in.

3 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Just wondering i once a chair is vacated, do the crew sanitize it.  I know that in Atlantic City when they were allowed to open, cleaning people sprayed & cleaned the slots when vacated.  Same with the Hotel check-in, they sprayed and cleaned the area after every individual completed the check-in.

Can you imagine a person with a spray bottle following people around and cleaning every time someone gets up?

4 hours ago, DirtyDawg said:

LOL. This thread is hilarious. 

If interested, there are CDC recommendations for people who want to have s*x during Covid with a new partner when the two do not live together. I wonder if that will be covered in the Seminars?  

... its all in the handout. 😆

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, MrMarc said:

Sorry to ruin some people's imagination, including my own,but the site specifically says: Designed for Couples Only

which means they  SWINGERS!  😉      

Edited by F27TW
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Why would you think it would be a super spreader just because someone isn’t wearing clothes?

All the orgies and dirty-dirty and hanky-panky goin on.  

5 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Furthermore....

* Where do you put your seapass card?...or do you use a lanyard?

* Imagine the photography during formal night or the private sessions? Or embarkation photos?

* The rock climbing wall would be popular...for viewers...it would hurt for the climbers.

* Hmmm...from gym to the sauna...lockers would be smaller.

* How many inside the elevators...could be really awkward.

* Chef's Table?

* The belly flop contest would be interesting.

* If the crew asked: "Would you like mustard on your hotdog?"...would this be harassment?

Note: This is my sorry attempt on humor...forgive me.

1, lanyard. You are given one on check-in

2, Formal night in dinning room photo only as in dining room everyone has to be dressed. Embarkation photo by entrance as you can only get nude when ships are out in the sea.

3, I have no idea. Have not been on RCL charter

4, Sauna was unisex. But most time 100% male occupier. You still get to use a locker. 

5, Don't know. Don't care.

6, Again don't know. The normal stuff you see on a normal cruise is often not available as the charter company arrange everything. So they get the income and cuts. So my guess is no.

7, I don't remember there was one. If there was it is organised by the charter company, not the ship.

8. No, most crew would ask: Mustard? Ketchup? Mayonnaise? (Have you not been on any cruise ships to know that?) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

Hanky-Panky -yes

dirty-dirty - I guess that is in the mind of the poster.

All the Orgies- now you are dreaming. 

🙈🙉🙊

I've heard from a friend who is very openly in the lifestyle with his fiancee and has gone in several of these "lifestyle" cruises including some in land and there's definitely dirty deeds in public areas (even though they're not supposed to). Some even host events and close off big public areas like sun decks or "conference space" for "group activities". So there's definitely "all of the above" going on in those cruises.

That having been said, I've been told the chartering company pays a lot of money for special clean up of all facilities. These cruises aren't cheap at all (same a LGBT cruises), for what I can gather can run $10k/couple in a balcony.

7 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I hope the a new protocol for a nudist cruise will be added. Must be Vaxxed and Waxed to eat in Windjammer

6 minutes ago, coldflame said:

I've heard from a friend who is very openly in the lifestyle with his fiancee and has gone in several of these "lifestyle" cruises including some in land and there's definitely dirty deeds in public areas (even though they're not supposed to). Some even host events and close off big public areas like sun decks or "conference space" for "group activities". So there's definitely "all of the above" going on in those cruises.

That having been said, I've been told the chartering company pays a lot of money for special clean up of all facilities. These cruises aren't cheap at all (same a LGBT cruises), for what I can gather can run $10k/couple in a balcony.

That's the main reason a family-friendly cruise line would host such debauchery -- for $$$.  The Bliss cruises have been around for quite sometime and there is much written on what goes on...not a Virtue of the Seas type cruise.   The CDC must be scratching its head wondering whether this type of cruise merits additional protocols.  Would love to see that manual. 😇

• Haha 2