NCL GREAT CRUISE COMEBACK LEAVING ALASKA AFTER THEIR FIRST POST PANDEMIC USA BASED CRUISE!

PattyWinters503

17 hours ago, minnievanmommie said:

Thank you.  
now if I can figure out how to change my screen name.  Haha

Thanks for posting all the info and pictures!

We are on the Encore Oct 16th.

The shop with the large lucite sculptures. What town was this in?

I have a couple of those and want more.

Thanks

Dan

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SomewhereGirl said:

Did you take an NCL excursion at Icy Straight?  I'm curious about meeting locations if you have any first-hand knowledge.  Sometimes excursions meet on the ship, and sometimes somewhere on land.  On my sailing in a few weeks we're in port 1-9PM.  I have a 4PM whale cruise.  With this new Wilderness Landing dock I'm just wondering if I ventured over to Adventure Landing for the first couple hours if I'd have to go back to Wilderness Landing (and possibly back onboard) to meet for the excursion.  Or maybe it's a matter of meeting the excursion over at Adventure Landing.  Or maybe the excursion will use the same dock at Wilderness Landing.

What was your experience like at Icy Straight?  Thanks!

We went on the whale watching excursion.   It was lovely.   Met right outside the ship and went right on board!   Excellent trip and saw a lot of whales.  They dropped us off in the shopping area.  We walked around there snd took the trail back.   There was a free wifi in the area of the camp fire and Resturant.  Then we took the gondola back to the ship and got ready for dinner. It was lovely!   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SomewhereGirl said:

Did you take an NCL excursion at Icy Straight?  I'm curious about meeting locations if you have any first-hand knowledge.  Sometimes excursions meet on the ship, and sometimes somewhere on land.  On my sailing in a few weeks we're in port 1-9PM.  I have a 4PM whale cruise.  With this new Wilderness Landing dock I'm just wondering if I ventured over to Adventure Landing for the first couple hours if I'd have to go back to Wilderness Landing (and possibly back onboard) to meet for the excursion.  Or maybe it's a matter of meeting the excursion over at Adventure Landing.  Or maybe the excursion will use the same dock at Wilderness Landing.

What was your experience like at Icy Straight?  Thanks!

Our excursion for Icy point met on the ship and went directly to the boats. We did a whale watching and wildlife tour.  If you have. A4pm tour, you will likely have to head back to the dock to meet the excursion.  It's really a really quick ride on the gondala

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 1:48 PM, The Traveling Man said:

I grew tired of my first screen name, so I emailed the CC site monitor and asked for a new one.  It was simple and easy.

I would like to change my name as I am no longer in my 50s:classic_rolleyes:  When they change your name do you lose all your posts or can you still see them?  

4 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

Everything stays the same.  They just transfer your data to a new screen name.

Thank you for that information 

as soon as I recover from my jet lag and time change difference I may look into it. Although most know me by minnievanmommie on cruises.  Lol