Back to Back on same ship

Mondello is correct.  You will be tested by Carnival in the morning of embarkation day on your second leg.  By the way, your headline was redundant, a B2B is always on the same ship.  If two different ships are involved, it's a side 2 side.

1 hour ago, mondello said:

It is my understanding that the B2B protocol was in place first and that we are tested before we walk back on for the second leg.

If tested positive what happens??!  If put off the ship and no flight, no way to get home... what a disaster that would be.  Hell, you couldn't even schedule a flight to get home.  Quarantined in another state?!  Holly sheet!!  We have 3 B2B scheduled in November & 5 B2B in Jan - Feb.  We will be moving our November sail dates to next November.  We'll wait a while to see how it develops as to our 5 in Jan - Feb.  Btw, we are both, wife & I, fully vaccinated.  Got vaccinated to avoid all this.  Good grief.

57 minutes ago, dandeck said:

If tested positive what happens??!  If put off the ship and no flight, no way to get home... what a disaster that would be.  Hell, you couldn't even schedule a flight to get home.  Quarantined in another state?!  Holly sheet!!  We have 3 B2B scheduled in November & 5 B2B in Jan - Feb.  We will be moving our November sail dates to next November.  We'll wait a while to see how it develops as to our 5 in Jan - Feb.  Btw, we are both, wife & I, fully vaccinated.  Got vaccinated to avoid all this.  Good grief.

I know it is not something we can plan for; however, I'd imagine these changes are temporary and there are expectations that this Delta surge will burn out soon. I'd hope nearly all B2B guests will be unaffected with the tiny amount of breakthrough cases on vaccinated cruises.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dandeck said:

If tested positive what happens??!  If put off the ship and no flight, no way to get home...

If testing positive you are not flying home for at least 10 days.    (People vaccinated are testing positive)

8 hours ago, eileen11 said:

This is a back to back on the same ship so I think it is not redundant.  I am not stupid and you assume things that are not correct.

It is certainly redundant.  When you mention the phrase back to back, it is automatically on the same ship.  So by repeating it as on the same ship, you are being redundant.   If two different ships are involved, it's a side by side.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

It is certainly redundant.  When you mention the phrase back to back, it is automatically on the same ship.  So by repeating it as on the same ship, you are being redundant.   If two different ships are involved, it's a side by side.

it is totally redundant.  and thanks for letting me know what it was when you change ships...i wondered if there was a name when you just changed ships!  thanks!  and i hope she enjoys her side2side :)

• Like 1

We have a b2b2b in December and I think ill be packing my valubles and taking them off and on ship again. Im thinking everything else will be packed by someone if we cannot get back on.  We have Carnival insurance (usually dont but this time brought just for this) Im curious if they would organize a hotel and change flights around for qteen.  I have this image of being sat on the dock surrounded by luggage nobody will touch because we have cooties.  Tried emailing but no reply on that yet.