Just got upgraded on Allure to a Grand Suite. How do I make CK reservations?

15 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

That's funny....the last thing I would complain about after an upgrade is the $3 more a day of tips. Heck, we tip cash on top of the daily gratuities no matter what the suggested amount is! 

Sorry, don't want to make this a tipping thread. Ha! 

Me either……but we give more to everyone too 🤫

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Me either……but we give more to everyone too 🤫

Since our last cruise was Feb 2020, it's giving me lots of time to collect the singles again, and I got a stack!! Plus working 10-12 hours a day in a hospital for the past 18 months, I'm about to make it rain on the Mariner in 13 days! Lol!! 

27 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

Since our last cruise was Feb 2020, it's giving me lots of time to collect the singles again, and I got a stack!! Plus working 10-12 hours a day in a hospital for the past 18 months, I'm about to make it rain on the Mariner in 13 days! Lol!! 

Funny our last cruise was also in Feb 2020 and since then Ice saved all dollars I get as change for tips. I have more than enough now 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TYMAN said:

Sugar Rim I suppose? 😉 

Actually the barkeep in the Liberty Windjammer bar made me one rubbed with orange peel then sugar, twisted the orange peel into the glass so the oils fizzed into it, I was watching like a hawk! And that was the best lemon drop I ever had.  The orange oil kept fizzing up into the air so that I smelled it every sip...mmmmm

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Many years ago a bus load of neighbors went on the Legend of the Seas to Hawaii

That wouldn't happen to be in 2015 would it?  OUt of San Diego, bussed over the border to Ensenada???  then boarded Legend???  WE were on that one.  Ours was 10 days though, cheapest cruise we ever did.  A fluck on pricing...I guess the idea of bussing wasn't too appealing as they were practically giving it away, I kid you not, $629 for BOTH of us!  They had a dance troup from the Hawaiian Culteral center so we had Hula everyday, then around the islands ending up in Honolulu.

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 1